The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the stero-kicking thing kind of a cute blooper. I didn't notice it at all until it was pointed out to me (by either boomerang or Bitten). It's kind of a cute, klutzy moment--very Danny. I doubt it was in the script because wasn't the stereo upright in a shot from a different angle?

It was me that mentioned it to you. I remember cause I remember we laughed at him. Sorry Carmine. :lol:

Yeah, I doubt it was in the script. Things happen on set and it's to his credit as an actor that he didn't let it stop the scene.

Oh, I forgot! Could someone make a video of Carmine as Gundy playing the guitar??? Pretty-please??? I really wanna see him like that and hear him sing.

Well I don't have the video, but here's part of the script posted on imdb.com

Gundy: [playing the guitar and singing] Life's been so empty without one like you. You're gay friend caused some friction, but you don't condem my drug addiction. I want to eat you, I want to taste you, I want to swallow you. She calls herself Georgina.
Georgiana: Georgiana.
Gundy: [cont. singing] Oh I need her, oh I do. She calls herself Georgina.
Georgiana: Georgiana, with an 'A'.
Gundy: [cont. singing] I need her, I do. I wish I would have met you just a week ago because I smoked something and what it was I just don't know. And now I'm hearing voices and who they are I haven't found and now that you're hear babe you're the voice I want around. I want to eat you, I want to taste you, I want to swallow you.
Georgiana: We brought sandwiches.
Gundy: [cont. singing] She calls herself Georgina. I want to eat you I do. She calls herself Georgina, what a name that is... I want to meet you.
Georgiana: That was beautiful. Wow. Thank you so much.

If anyone does have it on video I'd like to see it too.

It was me that mentioned it to you. I remember cause I remember we laughed at him. Sorry Carmine. :lol:

Yeah, I doubt it was in the script. Things happen on set and it's to his credit as an actor that he didn't let it stop the scene.

We did laugh, didn't we. :lol: Poor Carmine.

Yeah, he could have stomped and fussed and insisted they reshoot the scene so he didn't look like a goon. Eh, I think it works--Danny wouldn't be concerned about knocking stuff over if he's got to save someone's life.

At the time, I thought that it was intentional because there was music playing and then after he knocked it over, the music stopped, which was much more intense for the scene. *shrug* Maybe he kicked it a couple of times in rehersals and they were like, "Hmmm...it kind of works, you know..." :p

I've only seen the little clip of Gundy on carminegiovinazzo.com, but I can imagine that the song was 'hillarious'--especially if it was supposed to be when he was "tripping." :lol: I loved the part when they walked up and he was like, "Can't a man piss in private?" :lol: OMG, that was so funny, especially when she pointed out that he had a good ass--I was thinking the very same thing! :lol:

I read the script LC, but I'd love the see/hear him sing and play the guitar. I have a weakness for guys playing the guitar... *blushes* So I HAVE to see it! :)

So please someone with a DVD make a video from that scene! Please! I'm begging you!

Interesting tidbit about that song if you guys didn't know. Carmine wrote that little gem. :lol: Honest to god, he has writing credits at the end of the movie.

Trust me. Carmine can play the stoner like no other. :lol: The whole scene was priceless. He really got into it and did a really good job.

That scene really was priceless. He's a perfect stoner. In the movie "No Way Home" he also does the stoner thing (for his entire blink and you'll miss it performance). He shows up at some guys door looking like a dead ringer for Kurt Cobain to buy weed.

"And I'll have you both know that I'll be trippin' tonight. It's Saturday night, and every Saturday night I take acid. And when I dose, I like my music to be really loud." :lol: That part is almost better than the song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back