The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Don't worry if Danny shows up wearing what I want him to wear there will be no plumber's butt/crack heh.

Watch out: I think Fred's looking through the various episodes to find the perfect weapon . . . :D

But nice idea ya have there. :D

Hey, if Fred's watching the show, there's a very strong chance that he'll become infatuated with Danny as well and beg us to join the LR...hmm... :p

You know, maybe we should call Plumber Danny and ask him to come and fix the leaks in the LR. *kicks a pipe under a sink to break it* Whoops! :D

That whole, "Do I know how to use a wrench?" thing was great. For crying out loud Mac, does a bear shit in the woods? Of course he knows how to. He's Danny Messer, he can do ANYTHING.

And I'm all very disappointed in you guys for your apparent lack of observation skills. The man was sporting new eyewear last night and I haven't seen anyone mention that yet!

He was wearing new glasses? Screencaps please! I admit, I didn't notice. But, ahem, that could be because he was wearing tight shirts and, erm, last night I didn't look at his face too often. :lol:

I second that, Top. I didn't notice the new glasses either. But then, I was looking at the shirts, and how they were just tight enough to accentuate the chest. :devil:

You know, lookaboomerang, I did notice the silvery glasses, but I wasn't sure if they were knew or if I had just never noticed what they really looked like before. (And I forgot about them when I was posting away on here about Plumber Danny ;)) They were nice.

I liked the tight shirts, but I'd prefer if he wore ones that better accentuated the arms. :D

^Sounds like you and I were looking at the same thing. :devil: And a lovely sight it was! The only real good look I got of his face was the shot from the pipe angle when Mac and Danny were looking down it, and I'll be honest--that's only because the only part of him visible was his face. :lol:

Here, a pic of the new glasses:
csi_ny_s02e12_hdtv_05387.jpg

Maybe we should throw you a rope and try to pull you out

No thank you, I'm perfectly happy in my little world of smutty thoughts. :)

Well I'll be darned. It does look like he has new glasses. The other ones were frameless, right? I wonder if he needed new frames for a reason or if we've made such a fuss about his hotness with glasses that it was decided to emphasize them a little more? I like the latter explanation, it gives me hope that, someday, with enough clamor we'll definitely get our shower scene.

Thanks for posting the glasses pic, BluGirl! :D

I'm not sure I'm a fan of the new glasses. I really liked the old pair. The frames on this one are a little thick--they're still thin, but compared to what he had. And...silver? Meh, I wonder if Carmine sat on the old pair. Why chance them when they really worked well?

I'm not sure I'm a fan of the new glasses. I really liked the old pair. The frames on this one are a little thick--they're still thin, but compared to what he had. And...silver?
And I thought I'm the only one who don't like the new glasses that much like the older ones. The other ones fitted so well and looked hot on him. But as Top41 already said the new glasses are a bit too thick and too silver.
Maybe I just have to get used to the new ones.

Maybe Carmine will sit on this pair too. Hopefully soon! :lol:

It really depends on which angle you're looking at it. And it doesn't have frames all the way. Just at the top and down the lines of the nose. But I did like the old ones better too.

csi_ny_s02e12_hdtv_05994.jpg

csi_ny_s02e12_hdtv_30650.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back