The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just seen "Crime and Misdemeanor" on tv! I didn't know what all the Danny-Mac tension fuss was about, but I do now! WOW!!!! What a great episode!!!! :D Why couldn't the new ep be like that? :confused:

:lol: I have the tv on and this commercial was on just now saying something like "Experience an outstanding oral sensation!" It was a toothbrush commercial, but I found myself laughing, because I got reminded of what you guys were talking about here earlier! :lol:

*tries to imagine Carmine at LensCrafters, surrounded by LR Groupies, who are flinging every sexy pair of frames at him to try on* :lol: Yes, we are the experts on what looks good on him, aren't we? :p

LOL i can totally picture how funny that would be. him trying on a hundred pairs "how bout these? no? ok how about these?" LOL

"Experience an outstanding oral sensation!"

Oh. My. God. That should be our motto. :lol:

Sadly, it seems everyone just cares about Danny's body. We're so shallow.

Hey, I never pretended to be anything but shallow when it comes to Danny. Objectifying him has become something of a hobby. :)

LOL i can totally picture how funny that would be. him trying on a hundred pairs "how bout these? no? ok how about these?" LOL

We'd be sitting with him in LensCrafters and watching very seriously to make sure that the lenses work for every Danny-expression:

"Okay, Carmine, now try the angry face...good, those lenses work for that...How about licking your lips...gooooood, that works as well...Now do the kicked-puppy look...excellent...and try licking your lips...don't be silly, of course we didn't just say that one, you're getting ahead of yourself, Carmine...veeery good." :lol:

Okay, this might be early, but for next thread I suggest, "Hand over those tongue and groove pliers".

(Tongue and groove pliers are also used in plumbing like a wench)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back