The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
mrsgiovinazzo That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!! I too read that blurb and informed my actor friend who lives in LA about it a couple of weeks ago. I don't know if he ended up going for it, but I am very excited that a Locker Room Groupie is going to be on the show!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Contemplates kidnapping MrsG and taking her place...* :lol:

The LR infiltration has begun indeed. *rubs hands together* Everything is going as planned. *wicked cackle* :lol::lol::lol:

Anywho, I'm not sure I could actually eat bugs, but if I had the opportunity, I'd think about it...okay, I'd probably grin and bear it (and offer Carmine a beetle or two). ;) If they filmed in Wilmington, NC instead of LA, you can bet I'd have sent in my info. Well, actually, I'd probably chicken out. *grins sheepishly*

Basically, I'm happy for you, MrsG, but I'm also insanely jealous! You should take your tape measure so that you can finally tell us the definitive answer to exactly how big those arms really are.

Well MrsG, knock yourself out on the shoot! :) I know I couldn't eat bugs or any other nasty things, even if my life was in jeopardy, let alone doing it for a guy. There is a line, which I won't cross for anyone.

But anyway, I'm looking forward to reading your inside scoop on it afterwards. Will you take a camera with you? Or did they tell you nothing like that is allowed? Do they know even, that you're a big fan of the show?

This is so amazing! I'm excited for you! I was just telling one of my friends about the casting call for that and she's like, "You wouldn't eat a bug if you could possibly meet your man?" Hell no I wouldn't. Allow me to bow down to you, cause you are a bigger woman than I.
It's mind-over-matter, baby. With the fat-ass crush you've got on the man, I have no doubt in the world you could do it. :lol:

Wait, are they REALLY going to make you eat a bug? :lol:
Yep. Apparently the crew is pretty excited about this episode too cuz it's supposed to be pretty darn nasty. I was initially told I'd be eating either bugs or live octopus tenticles, but since my role is now called "Bug Eater" I'm guessing they went with the bugs.

I do have a fat ass crush, but I just couldn't do it. I gag watching other people eat bugs.:lol: Hopefully, they pick you a nice bug, like a fly or an ant, something totally harmless. I still can't believe you're doing this. :lol: Promise me you'll vomit that little demon out of your system afterwards. You'll have to come back and give us all the details, which I know you will! :D

Hey girls, yesterday I got some majorly exciting news that I have to share with you all. You'll never in a million years guess what I'm doing next Thursday. Doing a CSI:NY shoot!!! :D Yep, MrsG got herself cast in the glorious role of "eater" in an upcoming episode called "Fair Game". ... um, lemme tell ya what the role entails - getting all decked out in an evening gown and eating bugs on camera (seemingly enjoying it too). Yes, remarkably, I am able to do that.

Finally a Locker Room Groupie has infiltrated the set. :lol: It was only a matter of time. As for whether I'll have the opportunity to gaze upon His Hotness in real life, I really have no idea about that. I suppose that depends entirely on which storyline he is working on. Believe me, it took all the will power I've got to remain totally professional and not try to scam that info off anyone I've dealt with regarding this. The CBS wardrobe girl is way chatty too - I was sooooo close to asking her if she knew which actors were going to be in the scene I'm doing, but I didn't.

Anyhow, try not to hate me, but I am smiling this big :D right now.

Aw, that's great news, MrsG! Congrats! :D

Mrs.G, all I want to know is what his personality is like. Do give feed back! We already know he's cute and hot, but is he charming?

You know, I bet you'll be able to milk the bug thing, MrsG--the actors will probably want to comfort you and make sure that you're okay (maybe not, but let's think positively ;))...be sure to look a little queasy when Carmine walks by...you know, say something like, "I've always wanted to see what CSI is really like, but I'm not a great actress, so all I can do is eat bugs *dewey eyes*...do you know if they have bottles of water around here somewhere? *dewey blink*" And Carmine proceeds to usher you to a comfortable chair and give you some water while patting your hair--okay, the hair bit is a little lame, but you never know how a guy will react to a girl with bugs in her teeth. :p

*rubs hands together wickedly* Yes, yes, this could further our plan of LR infiltration...bru-ha-ha...:lol::lol::lol:

Then again, maybe we should dare you to offer a bug to Gary Sinise and get pictures of his reaction--especially if he eats it! :lol:

Is it true that Carmine was voted Sexist Bachelor (The mag with Matthew as SEXIST MAN) cuz I love to see that pic! Woah! My glasses are gettin' foggy, maybe Carmine can wiped them down for me! lol

Yeah I know that, but I was saying he is in the mag with Matthew who WAS voted THE SEXIST MAN ALIVE, which in my opnion Carmine deserves that title more, but hey this is my own personal opinon. Does anyone know where I can find that pic of Carmine, that magazine has been off newsstands for quite a while now.

Yep, MrsG got herself cast in the glorious role of "eater" in an upcoming episode called "Fair Game". ... um, lemme tell ya what the role entails - getting all decked out in an evening gown and eating bugs on camera (seemingly enjoying it too). Yes, remarkably, I am able to do that.

Rock on, MrsG!! :D That's awesome news, congrats to you! Be sure you let us know which one you are when the episode airs. ;)

FLACK_ATTACK, the People magazine that had the pic of Carmine has been off the shelves for awhile, but there is a scan of the pic that's been posted in one or more of the LR threads. :D Welcome, btw...I don't think I said that to you yet.

EDIT: Here's the pic

(lookaboomerang, I hope you don't mind me reposting your scan, I uploaded it to my own account.)

, MrsG got herself cast in the glorious role of "eater" in an upcoming episode called "Fair Game". ... um, lemme tell ya what the role entails - getting all decked out in an evening gown and eating bugs on camera (seemingly enjoying it too). Yes, remarkably, I am able to do that.

:lol: Ah MrsG :D Look what happens when you click a random link...and hey you get to be decked out! Sweet deal. :p Remember...gory details. ;)

I was mad that he didn't get the cover! He SOOO should've! He was hotter than any guy in that whole magazine!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back