The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... It's just a feeling I have. And being a proud brunette it's a little saddening. I might aswell be wrong about this. Anyways, night everyone!

Who knows what the guy likes...I'd hope he's more into the personality than anything. As ofr me...I'm what the French call chataine.

I am a blonde too, but who really knows what he likes? and when it comes right down to it, you can have a 'look' that you like, but more often than not, the person that you end up with looks nothing like what you envisioned to begin with. Does that make sense? It eventually, comes down to personality in the end.

Yeah you make sense! There's a certain type that I like but that doesn't stop me from going out with the complete opposite!

According to my Meyers-Briggs, I am an INFJ personality, and would match up best with an ENTP...Hmmm wonder if Carmine has ever done a Meyers-Briggs Test.

INFJ: Introvert, iNtuitive, Feeling, Judging
ENTP: Extrovert, iNtuitive, Thinkning, Perceiving

But yeah, honestly if the guy has the right personality he can be the ugliest guy on the planet and it will click for me. It's odd but sometimes I'm more into the antagonist in a film just because I like the character's personality more. Actually I'd love to see Carmine play a bad guy. He'd prolly be good at it.

ooh I'd love to see him play the bad guy! For me, the most important thing is that a guy has to be able to make me laugh while also kind because I've meet so many guys who are funny but also really inconsiderate. Like Danny will tease Aiden but he's not doing it in a nasty way, it's more a kinda respect thing and I suppose that was one of the things that first drew me to Danny's character

I have a thing for articulate men...which is why I tend to like articulate bad guys when they make an appearance. I want someone who is a good communicator...I guess that sort of goes with being articulate. But yeah I think if Carmine got the right script with lots of character development he'd be a really hot bad guy. Something really psychological, but not creepy. A good movie is only as good as it's antagonist.

^ tinybadger, when you meet that man, let me know if he has a hot brother! :lol: I was just talking to someone about what type of guy I like and someone with a sense of humor and that is also kind is exactly what I told them I wanted! Are you peeking in my window?

*peeks out window looking for tinybadger*

I am a blonde too, but who really knows what he likes? and when it comes right down to it, you can have a 'look' that you like, but more often than not, the person that you end up with looks nothing like what you envisioned to begin with. Does that make sense? It eventually, comes down to personality in the end.
That's totally right. I couldn't agree more. No one ever ends up with what they perceive their "type" to look like because ultimately it boils down to a lot more than just physical appearance.

HI MrsG! That perception is just what I have found out to be true.
The golden globes are on now and it is time to watch the beautiful people!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back