The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is one of the best looks for him. Comfy and looks great! :)

bench2.jpg

I'd like for Top to dress him. She's a believer in the "no-clothes" look.

I am! Whoever gave hot men the right to wear clothes is a complete moron. :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting your info on the site. I hope you had a good day. Bein a budding actress myself i found it really interesting to know that the way they film csi is not that different to how other stuff is filmed. I was on a film set last week i got small part in a indie film in the uk. It is a long day for the actors and extras and crew involved.
Has it made you want to get involved in more stuff?

I am a bit gutted, i was one of those people that thought Carmine was bigger build, is he really that small?

Whoever gave hot men the right to wear clothes is a complete moron.
Ditto to that!! But I'm just curious - how would you (or whoever) decide who qualifies as hot enough to meet above standard...? :devil: ;) They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder - does that apply to hotness as well, then? :D

brummie - the pic of Danny in your icon is gorgeous! Where is it from?
Bluegirl - i love you! Was feeling a little down and then I saw that picture! Now I just need to find a picture with some tongue attack! heehee love your avvie too Justme!

Ditto to that!! But I'm just curious - how would you (or whoever) decide who qualifies as hot enough to meet above standard...? :devil: ;) They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder - does that apply to hotness as well, then? :D

That's a good point. Maybe by committee? Or we'll just cast a wide net. :devil: Either way, the more sexy naked men, the merrier. :devil:

Thanks for posting your info on the site. I hope you had a good day. Bein a budding actress myself i found it really interesting to know that the way they film csi is not that different to how other stuff is filmed. I was on a film set last week i got small part in a indie film in the uk. It is a long day for the actors and extras and crew involved.
Congrats, Brummie! I hope you had a great time and if this movie is anything we'll be able to watch one day, please give us the heads up so we can all look for you.
Has it made you want to get involved in more stuff?
Yes and no. I dabble in screenwriting and would love to give up my day job to pursue something more creative, but in terms of life on a set - hell no. That requires a significant degree of personal sacrifice that just isn't for everyone.
I am a bit gutted, i was one of those people that thought Carmine was bigger build, is he really that small?
Yep. Sorry. I was kinda surprised when I saw him because his nice rippling muscles create the illusion that he's bigger. Really, I think he's just about as bulky and defined as a small guy can be. His gorgeous little frame is as bulked-out as it can be, but really his body frame just isn't very large. I'm not very big and had the opportunity to size him up as compared to me. He really wasn't much bigger than me. ... But remember girls, it's not the size of the ... oh, nevermind, wrong board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW - I'd like to vote for Top as Danny's wardrobe girl. I like her views on hot guy attire. :devil:

It was sorta noticable, that he isn't that tall. I don't mind. I'm about 5'5", 5'6" so his 5'9" is perfect for me. :)
At 5'5" myself, 5'9" is perfect for me too. His lips would be just the slightest upward tilt of the chin away. :devil:

Yeah, well I have a feeling he's into blondes rather than brunettes, so I probably wouldn't show on his radar anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back