The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrsG, your review was awesome! Thanks so much for taking the time to type it all up for us. :D I look forward to seeing the episode when it airs.

BlueGirl, I love your banner! :)

You girls all rock! I really appreciate all the support you've shown. I'm so glad one of the Locker Room Groupies finally got to meet him and I'm honored as hell that it was me.

LiquidCrystal - What I meant is that I honestly thought he'd laugh at the LBB (thanks for giving us an abbreviation, Top). This is a man who told us he wasn't wearing any undies and who seems to really enjoy the adoration of his female fans. At times he demonstrates quite a sense of humor. Hell, he laughed at the b-day tradition and I love that about him. So, for that reason, I really did expect that he'd laugh. However, in forming that expectation, I also didn't anticipate that his on-set personality is different from the one we get little peeks at. He was serious and focused at the time of our brief conversation, so he responded politely and professionally. No hint of humor. In fact, near the beginning of the conversation, I noted that it looked like I'd hit the fangirl lottery that night and he didn't so much as crack a smile. :lol: I knew the moment I laid eyes on him that this was intense Danny I was walking up to though, not laid back Carmine.

About those gorgeous eyes ... unfortunately, we weren't technically "on-set", meaning on the part of the soundstage where the shoot was happening, but rather just off set when I talked to him. The reason this matters is that the actual set is the only part of the soundstage that is very well lit. The rest is kept fairly dim. So, damn, I was mere inches from his face and in that lighting, I wouldn't even be able to tell you what color his eyes were. :( Of course, I witnessed their dazzling blue on the set, but that was never from any closer than a few feet.

People have asked me what he was wearing and how his ass looks in real life. I should probably share that. Well, let's just say the wardrobe department giveth (my dress) and then taketh away (how they dressed him). They may as well have dressed him in a tent. That's how much of a view I got of the goods. He was wearing jeans, a shirt, a tank top, possibly a blazer and a freakin' trench coat!!! Man, that was harsh. A trench coat??? I saw literally nothing of the man's sweet ass. :(

Mrs. G you've got a point. I mean this is the guy who writes "I'm laughing - cdg"

Carmine I won't be playing poker with you anytime soon...I'm now totally convinced I'd lose.

The dim lights do make sense I guess to prevent any glare.

MrsG I guess we can be happy that you could actually meet the man, cuz I suppose the set wasn't little and that you could catch him being alone for a minute is a miracle of some kind. :lol: At least we know now how serious he is when it comes to his work.

And when was he told about the b day tradition? Yeah i can imagine he loved hearing that! MrsG you are truly amazing! Though i can imagine that he'd have to be really focused so he wasn't really thinking about the book. Probably too distracted, i bet he laughed his ass off when he got home! He and eddie are probably planning what to do with it right now! I'm so impressed that you walked up to him and calmly chatted to him! I wouldn't have been able to do that! At least not without some Dutch courage! You're a star!

I'm danging that also!! If i dressed him, it would tight tank tops and tight jeans all year round baby, but thats the reason i don't dress ppl for a living!

Carmine i would but carmine as danny would be tight stuff cos i'd know all you horny little fangirls would be watching so i'd be doing you a favour!! Just kidding!

Lol for me, he'd be wearing those suits! Ooh and blue shirts and of course the tank top and jeans! He just look good in everything...except probably a dress, that would be the only exception!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back