The Locker Room #10: Danny, People's Sexiest CSI

Status
Not open for further replies.
he had better be updating it. We need more sexy pictures. You know three of my co-workers laugh at my 'devotion' to Carmine and don't even think that he is that cute! But, I have gotten two of them to start watching CSI NY just to see what he looked like!

Hey, it's the most logical explaination. Or else he missed a few payments :lol:...wait, if he's updating...maybe he's checking his mail too...maybe he's on here...okay, easy LC...

:lol: yeah, heh heh. Carmine, you need to keep up on your website, you have a rather large fandom that need to stare at your hotness! I swear, Carmine/Danny is like a drug, you have to have it..... :p

^ That's pretty harsh! But what if he was? We are crazy, aren't we?

I took it as pissed at us, but good point, pissed at what?

:lol:, no sorry, I was referring to lookaboomerang's comment regarding Carmine. I thought that it would be a little harsh for Carmine to be pissed at us to take his site down.

I hope he thought the black book was fun! I told a friend about what we did and she just laughed at me.

Carmine can also spend some of his other off time calling all of us in the black book! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back