The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I watched it, I thought it was pretty good. It kinda reminded me of a Tim Burton sorta movie with a Harry Potter feeling. So yeah, I guess I would reccomend it.

Impostor

Probably only my third viewing in its entirety (can't get past the first five minutes usually :lol: ) I liked it more than the last time I saw it. Probably because I was actally able to get past the Gary!Hotness and notice there were other characters. Major Hathaway rocked!

The last film I watched was Edison. Gawd, even Justin Timberlake couldn't save this film. I figure he would take off his shirt so I could look at those lovely pecs but nope, nothing unless the DVD skipped as it did many times. That's probably why I was so confused during the whole time and I did know the synopsis pretty well. Wow, I actually ended up laughing everytime he swore 'cause he still sounded like a goody two shoes. Dylan M. was one freaky crooked cop in the film. He did a good job on portraying a bad guy but man, I wanted to jump into my screen and shave that beard. Yikes! I liked LL Cool J best and I didn't expect that at all. Ooh, and seeing all the local hot spots such as the bridge going past GM place & Plaza of Nations was pretty sweet. I don't think I'd watch this film again, even though Justin Timberlake was in it.

ranma said:
Impostor

Probably only my third viewing in its entirety (can't get past the first five minutes usually :lol: ) I liked it more than the last time I saw it. Probably because I was actally able to get past the Gary!Hotness and notice there were other characters. Major Hathaway rocked!

^Wasn't it weird to see Warrick and det. Robert Goren (from Law&Order: CI) chasing Mac Taylor? :p

ANyways, I went to see POTC2 yesterday. Good thing is that there didn't really come to "lame points" but were actually action most of the time. QUite long movie, I must say but at least they managed it to leave to the point, where people think they must see the third also.
IMO, the first one was better.

I rented Buffalo '66 on a friend's recomendation. Didn't know what to expect since I haven't seen anything else Vincent Gallo has made or been in. I really enjoyed the movie- he and Christina Ricci were great and Anjelica Huston was fantastic as his mother! I really liked the way it was shot. I thought it was unique and there were some great moments!

Billy: "Let's look like we like eachother, and span time, and do not touch me, okay?"
:lol:

DaWacko said:
^Wasn't it weird to see Warrick and det. Robert Goren (from Law&Order: CI) chasing Mac Taylor? :p

Heh. I was told Adam Rodriquez was an extra there but I don't remember him at all. I don't watch L&O: CI but I like VD (Uh-oh, that doesn't sound nice).

Back to OT, I just saw Forrest Gump (probably only the second time I've seen the whole film) --- yeah, I was on a Gary kick. God bless Lt. Dan! He sure was crazy-assed but he was totally awesome :D

The italian Job

I feel asleep during this D:
I actually just started watching it because Seth Green was in it and Donald Sutherland, but he was in there for... 5 minutes before he was gone. So I feel asleep...

I saw 'Bon Cop, Bad Cop' tonight. It was awesome! So funny, but it still had it's dramatic and suspenseful moments. I think it's only playing in Canada right now, but I definately recommend it. :D

I watched a Sherlock Holmes movie yesterday.
It's called The Royal Scandal and I found it a little boring. Just a little :p.

I watched Castaway again last night on TV, good movie, actually my 10 yr old was the one who wanted to watch it. Then my 4 yr old wanted to watch Cats and Dogs. Both good movies, I love Mr Tickles in Cats and Dogs. I love the end when the maids are dressing him in clothes... :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back