The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please can you add more content to your posts, What did you enjoy about the movie ect, rather than posts similar to this:

omg i saw Batman and it totally rocks!

I watched Superman Returns this evening.

It was very good in terms of special effects, but the acting was just okay for me. Towards the end it got a little melodramatic, and I did feel as if it was a bit too long, but there were some funny moments which saved the movie. Brandon Routh was alright as Superman, a bit stiff sometimes but maybe he meant to be like that. Overall it was a pretty good summer movie. :)

Watched "Duma" with my cousins. I know this film didn't get very much publicity but it certainly should have. The movie is gripping through the entire length of it and I don't think, no matter your age, that you could look away.
It really is a beautifully told coming of age story about a boy and his pet cheetah - along with the boy's struggle to move on. After watching it, I found out that the actor that plays the boy Xan (Alexander Michaeletos) had his debut in the film. His performance is so stunning it's hard to believe.

Well I rented "Eight Below" for tonight so hopefully it will be good. So far most of the movies I have rented have been disapointing.

csikicksurass said:
i watched haniblector (i cant spell worth shit :lol:)
it was so good and creepy

csi_fanatic87 said:
The Hills Have Eyes. Gruesome and Disturbing

Please can I refer you to my earlier post?

Tinkerbell said:
Please can you add more content to your posts, What did you enjoy about the movie ect, rather than posts similar to this:

omg i saw Batman and it totally rocks!
Again please add more content to your posts or myself or Cat will lock the thread and that will ruin it for everyone.

I saw Click and Nacho Libre in the last week. Click was cool, I almost cried towards the end (too much popcorn). I don't want to give anything away, though. Nacho Libre was funny-dumb like Napoleon Dynamite. You can definitely see similarities b/t the two movies b/c they're by the same writer/director or something. Good for a boring summer day.

Big Daddy

Ah, I love this movie. Especially because that kid is so cute to me. And him hitting Rob Schneider on the head with a book makes me laugh so hard. Oh and Jon. <3 Jon.

Watched In Good Company on HBO. Dennis Quaid does a good job as an ad exec that gets demoted for a much younger boss.
After being demoted he finds out his wife is pregnant and his boss falls for his oldest daughter.

I liked the movie overall, the uneasy friendship that develops between Quaid and his younger boss, but the ending fell flat and it took away a bit of the quality.

I saw Click that was really good. Pretty funny too!

And I also watched Failure to Luanch. I LOVE that movie. But then again, I love any chick flick I can watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back