The Last Film You Saw? Thread 2.

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by Cat, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

Snatch

I really liked the synopsis, but was disappointed with end result. Oh well :(, I wasn't really invested in it anyway, too busy with trying to sleep....

:D

2. CSIStokes

CSIStokes Pathologist

The Hills Have Eyes: it wasent really good to me, I thought it was going to be a little diffrent.

3. Kal

Kal Prime Suspect

the last movie i saw was Nacho Libre. i thought it was going to be stupid but my friend wanted to see it for his birthday, so i went. omg, i couldn't stop laughing. it was so hilarious.

4. Miss_Undercover

Miss_Undercover Judge

* The Dead Zone * from Steven King

Is a excitingly and somewhat dark film, but good.

A man (Christopher Walken) survives a heavy car accident and lies 5 years long in the coma. As he later awakened, can he the future of the people forecast.... And help the police, to catch a killer.....

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

Prime

I <3 Meryl Streep. She's such a brilliant Actress :3
    I recommend it.

6. csi_fanatic87

csi_fanatic87 CSI Level Three

Hoodwinked. I didn't like it.

7. Fingerprints

Fingerprints Police Officer

V for Vendetta , Pride and Prejudice , ooohhh and I rewatched The Incredibles ......awesome movies all of them :D

8. speedmonkey2

speedmonkey2 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Haha, I love The Incrediables.

Mr. Incrediable: What are you waiting for? (i think)
    Kid: I dunno something amazing *ducks head* I guess.

The last movie I saw was Cheaper By The Dozen 2. I bought it on dvd because I wasn't able to see it in theaters. It wasn't all that great. But it was ok.

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigalo

I loved this movie. It didn't take itself too seriously and I really loved that fact about it. Plus, each one of the Odd Dates who called him made me laugh equally as hard as the last. Especially the Norway woman who, everytime she was on the street, someone would scream "FREAK!". Classic.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

X-men: X-men united.

I have no idea how all the people in the theatre knew to stay after the credits, but oh well. (I'm not giving away what was after the credits, but oh well)

It was a great movie. It kind of scared me at some parts, but hey I scare easily.

11. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

OOH! OOH! Can I give it away, Speed? No? Awww. You spoil all my fun.

I loved that movie, btw. But I was sad that Alan Cumming wasn't in it, cause I heart Alan Cumming.

12. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

I finished watching Going the Distance and I must say that I enjoyed it very, very much. It reminded me of that film Euro Trip. Christopher Jacot, who played Nick, was really hot and sweet. I also must add in that he totally resembles Paris Latis, that Greek shipping heir. Shawn Roberts, who played Tyler was very fine too. Anyway, moving on from the eye candy :devil:. This is the kind of road trip that I would love to have with my friends, minus the booze & drugs. I live in Canada and I figure it would be fun. I also love how the majority of actors and actresses were Canadian. Ooh, and how cool was it to see a shot of the Stanley Park seawall. It was like a shout out or something :D. I guess I would describe this film as stupid funny mixed with some raunchy humour. Then again, intelligent films just aren't for me :p. It was really cool to have guest apperances by Swollen Members & George Stroumboulopoulos, my future husband :D. I think I would associate this film with movies like theAmerican Pie triology so if you enjoyed films like that you must rent it. And girls, if your boyfriend or husband makes you watch it for him the sexy leading men will help you out :devil:.

13. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

Well.. I didn't really watch a movie.. But I made myself sit through five episodes of CSI: NY on the boxset :D

..Yeah..I have no life. :lol:

14. BabaOReilly

BabaOReilly Head of the Swing Shift Premium Member

Just watched "Fever Pitch" with Colin Firth and Ruth Gemmell. Not bad, and Colin was looking cute with his messy curly hair! :lol:

Also watched "Giant" with Rock Hudson, Elizabeth Taylor and James Dean. Pretty good, but the more old movies I watch, the more I think there are not as many of the old "movie stars" who have the quality of acting that we see today in our truly great actors. However, James Dean could have cut the mustard, for sure. :)

15. screamingpoet

screamingpoet CSI Level One

In theaters, I saw "The Da Vinci Code." Didn't quite live up to my expectations -- they skipped out on a lot of stuff, but it was still a good movie. Silas was very pretty, though. At least he lived up to my expectations.

In my home, I watched "The Day After Tomorrow." Love that movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.