Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought was mentioned in I Like to Watch that he was demoted
hey maybe it's just me..
I think you are right though he is still Captain and Sofia is the Dectective
gotcha
Thanks Calihan :D

hey guys
i have a question. i was watching CSI:NY last night on channel 5 (uk). in the ep, hawkes and danny 'fumed' a dead body and found prints. however in CSI:lv, grissom said that you had a limited amount of time to do this (i think one hour and the body had been there more than that).

did they make a mistake or is it just me?

I thought the same thing when I saw the episode (if we're thinking of the same one, which was "Fare Game"), but they mentioned something about the prints being unusually heavy. I want to say that there was some substance on them, but I can't remember what...wow, I'm really helpful, aren't I? :lol: Basically, there was something on the person's hands that made his fingerprints last longer.

I hope I'm remembering that right, someone correct me if I'm wrong. :lol:

lol bless i always get confused too.

its strange though cos why would the test for prints on a body thats been dead for a while. its just doesnt make sense

That's true. What were the odds that they'd find anything? Like they'd waste time on something that isn't likely to produce anything probative when the rest of the evidence is slowly decaying away. :rolleyes: I guess that's one of the moments where we're supposed to suspend our disbelief. :lol:

In the episode "Ellie," Brass' DNA doesn't match Ellie's and Warrick thinks she is adapted, but he says she isn't. Brass says "Call it the mailman, Ellie doesn't know"

I have absoutly no idea what this means, somebody explain it to me

Actually, it wasn't the mailman... I think it was one of his colleagues? Mailman was just a euphemism for an affair, I believe.

Really, if it was a colleague why didn't he just say so. If he said it was the mailman than how do you know that it was a colleague andf not the mailman.

I think he did say that it was a colleague. At least that's what I've been thinking all this time :confused:

Because it's common to "joke" about it being the mailman when someone has an affair, that's why. Not everything (or even most things) Brass says is literal. When he said, "Call it the mailman", he was being facetious.

When he was working at New Jersey police, his best friend or partner or whoever called having a affair with his wife. Brass is very angry with his ex-wife and partner or somebody.

Yeah, he's collegue in New Jersey, Rick something I think, had an affair with his wife and got her pregnant, thus Ellie arrived. He mentions the affair in "Ellie", and theres a follow up in "Hollywood Brass" in season 5

I thought that the colleague he and Annie talked about was found to be corrupt, and they were the ones who reported him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back