The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've absolutely no idea if I'm at the right place either, but I'm gonna try my luck here first. It's not really an episode question... but a question nonetheless, and if anyone can help me it's the guys (and girls?) here. ^^

Anyway, I've vague memories of a character in the CSI series, not sure whether it's CSI, Miami or NY, but I'd like to get to know her character's and/or actress name.

She doesn't have a major role in the series but plays/played a reocurring character. I'm pretty sure she's some kind of DNA analyzer or similar; I've distinct memories if seeing her in one of those white lab coats, with some kind of test sample in her hands.

She has very black hair, to the shoulders or longer, and if I'm not mistaken she has had it put up... ouch, dunno the english word for it. It's messy and cannot be combed with ease, you often have to cut it to make it smoothe again.

And if memory serves, her eyes were blue.

Any of these things could be wrongly remembered though, so don't think I got any real clue about who she is. I know it's kind of a hopeless case, but if anyone can help me I'm sure it's you guys. ^^

I'll be sure to drop by for more info should I recall something further. Don't think I will though, as I said, only got really vague memories. :)

Thanks in advance!

You could be refering to Megan Donner from CSI Miami, she had brown eyes but she did DNA anlyses as well as being a CSI.

I have a couple of questions from this season of CSI: LV. What was the deal with the picture on the CSI website at the end of last season? With the entire cast sitting in, what looked like a restuarant. Did I miss somthing?

In the episode with the exact replica of the scene, did they ever figure out who killed him?

VManso said:
Tinkerbell said:
The other is from CSY:NY - In Tanglewood we find out that Danny knows the Tanglewood Boys, and one is saying before he leaves the questionary room that Danny Messer is working here?Ect..ect, does it ever comes out what Danny's connection is to the Tanglewood Boys, besides that he probably lived there...
At the moment the 'Tanglewood' episode is all we have to go on, which implies that there is a connection between Danny and the Tanglewood boy's but weather he was a Tanglewood boy or it's a connection from another source is still to be told! :D

POSSIBLE SPOILER
I have read that there will be a 'Tanglewood 2' story coming up - Well hearsay really, although I can't confirm when that would be or wether it will definitely happen. :)

Danny Messer 's connection stems from his brother's involvement with that group!...

In the first Tanglewood episode I think Danny actually mentions that the Tanglewood Boys asked him to join at one time. That is how he knows about the tatoos. In Tanglewood 2, we learn about his brother's involvement with the gang.

By the way, do they ever say anymore about his brother and what happens to him???

By the way, do they ever say anymore about his brother and what happens to him???
We're supposed to learn something this season, but so far there's been nothing. Danny did make a little speech in "Hung Out to Dry," but he didn't specify how his brother was doing...

plow, I think that picture from last season had something to do with clues that told about the final few episodes, including who got hurt, etc. I didn't really look at it, so I don't know for sure...

does anyone know which LV episode this is from?(it is not word for word but you get the gist):
(nick, hodges and sara are talking about a case)

Sara:(makes some Intelligent comment about bugs )
Nick(or mabey it was hodges):how did you know that
Sara: grissom gave me an entomology(sp) book for christmas, i read it in my spare time
Nick: grisom didnt get me a christmas present.You?
Hodges:no
(hodges and nick stare at sara)

It's from season 5, the one where that female prisoner is found mangled under the prison bus... I can't remember the name, sorry. Somebody help me out. :p

If that's the correct episode, then tv.com has it listed in season 4, not 5, and it's called "XX." :)

Edit: Heh heh, Calihan beat me to it. :p

Ah, all the seasons are starting to run together for me...

I just remember loving the "no gag reflex" line. :lol:

i would like some help please, does anyone know which episode it is that a gun shoots it's self before bobby can test fire it? it's near the start, just after the 'who who'.

cheers

I think the episode you want is 'Mea Culpa', where the gun accidentally discharges just before Bobby test fires it. :)

Which episode of CSI: Miami is it that they had an extra clip on the net, after it, with Erica (is that her name?) telling Ryan that there was a mole in the lab? Hope that makes sense. I'm in the UK so I'm not sure if we're supposed to have seen that already or not. We've just had Fade Out. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back