The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's from the episode Urban Hellraisers. It should have been shown if you've already seen Fade Out. The episode starts with Delko wittnessing a bank robbery, and the crimes are based on a video game.

Oh right. Thanks! I thought it should have been on already but I wasn't sure. I watched it at the time when it was shown in the US but it's not been mentioned at all in the UK, as far as we're concerned there is no mole! People are going to be so confused if they haven't seen that clip, which they probably haven't.

I had a question, about a medical condition mentioned on the show. In the season two episode Bully For You, the kid who has killed had a condition where his heart was on the oppisite side of his chest. Do any of you know

A. The Name of the Condition
B. If it's a real condition.

There is a condition called 'Situs Inversus' where the heart, liver and other important organs are on the opposite side of the body, and it is indeed a real condition. It happens to about one in 8000 people. - It's not just limited to the heart.

EDIT: But the condition Rellaaaa stated could be the correct one you're looking for. :)

Ok, I may be being an idiot, Im tired and feeling extremely stupid, so I have a couple of questions, but:
- What ep does Sam Braun die in?
- How did he die?
- Has it been shown in the UK yet?
- and Is it Season 7?

Thanks guys for any help you can give me!

~xJemmax~

CSIVegasMiamiNY - Built to Kill part 2, he was shot and no, it hasn't been shown in the UK. (It is the second episode of season 7), think Channel 5 usually start showing it in January - I'm excited already... :D

Elsie said:
CSIVegasMiamiNY - Built to Kill part 2, he was shot and no, it hasn't been shown in the UK. (It is the second episode of season 7), think Channel 5 usually start showing it in January - I'm excited already... :D

Didn't think he had been shown over here.
As I asked if a family memeber had been a victim before on this thread...thought I was going mad that I didn't remember this! Turns out I've not seen it :lol:
You US of A'ers are so lucky....we have to wait *drums fingers* :rolleyes:

My question is not about a single episode, My daughter and I were talking and she thinks Paul Milander was in more then 3 episodes, I told her he was only in 3, Pilot, Anonymous and Identity Crisis, Can someone help me with this discussion so she will be quiet about it!!! :lol: She always think she is right when it comes to CSI:

meshellb2001, show her Matt O'Toole's page on IMDb (The Internet Movie Database). It shows that he played Paul Millander in only the three episodes you mentioned. Of course, many of us would like for him to have appeared in more. Hope this helps.

O.K. i have a question again:
Is sara's Mom dead? I know she killed sara's dad and went to jail but i cant remember if they said anything else about it.

Thanks

I dont think she is, I know she went to prison, and then the phych place, but Im not sure, she might have committed suicide, I cant remember! Sorry, hope I helped a tinsey tiny bit lol!

I believe that her mother, Laura Sidle, is still locked up. I don't remember hearing about her being dead on any of the episodes.

Maybe someone can answer this for me since I have forgotten
After ABRTI, Brass was demoted down to Dectective, has he even gotten his Captain status back?

Thanks I know it's kinda dumb but I forgot :confused:

I didn't know that he was demoted, are you positive about that. If he was then he got his postion as Captain back, because he introduces himeself hasd Captin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back