The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by BabaOReilly, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

It's 'Fare Game' from season 2. :)

2. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

Yes! That's the one :D Thanks Laura.

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I'm bringing this from another thread. Hopefully someone can tell us which episode has this in it:

4. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

Curious to know........Is there any solid references to Grissoms mother having past away in either episode? :confused:

In Double Cross, when talking to Sara about the roseary beads, he said "these 'belonged' to my mother" but in an earlier eppy, when speaking with the sheriff, I believe in "invisible evidence", he said something like "I'll give your 'regards' to my mother"

I just didn't know if I missed something.

5. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I don't believe they ever mentioned it.

6. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

There are no 'solid' references to Grissom's mother. I believe they are keeping that open for a possibility of bringing her on the show for a future episode, and don't want to rule it out by saying she is passed away.

I think he was implying that his mother may have given him the beads after she lost her hearing perhaps? Or maybe she is gone, and she gave them to him before.

There is no reference to wether or not she is dead or alive in either of those statements. At least not that I can tell.

7. DJRideout

DJRideout Following the trace Moderator

That is what I was thinking...but I just thought I was just reading into differently...well, just in passing them down to him anyway...like an earlome that gets past down! **not sure if that's spelt right**

8. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

I have noticed that A-Rod was mentioned at least in two episodes, one of CSI:Miami and one of NY. Could someone tell me in which episodes did that happen? I remember both episodes, but I am so bad with names :p Plus, do you know if he was mentioned in any other episode besides of these, maybe from LV? Thank you in advance.

9. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

I think the episode of CSI:NY was "Tanglewood," when Mac and Stella found the bobblehead in Sonny Sassone's car. ;) Not sure about the episode of Miami, though. :)

10. CSI_Dani

CSI_Dani CSI Level Two

Yeah, Tanglewwod, the name makes all the sense according to the episode. Thanks Faylinn :)
    About the Miami one, if nobody here answers I am going to ask in the Miami forum thread for questions. They'll probably know there...

11. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

hey, I know this may be a longshot but does anyone know what episode of csi vegas flashes up on living tv before the 11 o clock episode comes up? its a little bit where there's an autopsy going on and grissms kind of smiling at greg, who looks kind of like he's gonna throw up?! I know, I know- very vague! :rolleyes: :p

12. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Yep, I know. It's from 'Down the Drain' where Greg is witnessing his first autopsy. :)

13. pixies

pixies Prime Suspect

^^joy! Nice one Elsie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.