The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hestia said:
Justice is Served? Well, I did a bit of looking and at the end of that episode Catherine was kissing Paul Newsome. He's the building inspector from episode 1x18 $35K O.B.O.
Ahhh, I remember him! Thank you. :)

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! my computer no longer blocks me off CSIfiles!!!!!!!! soz, i do not have a question- i'm just so glad to be here again!!

In "Sounds of Silence", at the end, Grissom is having a conversation w/ the head of the school for the deaf. Has anyone translated the final scene. I feel like I'm missing something (although that was probably the whole point)

On another site, I found this
According to some fans on newsgroups, Grissom signed: that his mother lost her hearing when she was eight years old. And one time he asked her that it was like to be deaf, and she told him to stick his head down under water. That is what it's like not being able to hear. And also, she raised him to not make fun of deaf people, that they are just like everyone else.
if anyone wants the site, it's http://members.aol.com/jrd203/csi.htm

i know the first time we saw archie was in 'chaos theory' and he actually worked at the dorm where the girl disappeared. so when did he actually become the a/v lab tech? did he just come out of no where one day or was his addition into the lab actually acknowledged?

Is there an episode in CSI where someone gets injured in the shoulder, and the camera does a flyby inside the body ?? Looking for the speciel effect of an injured shoulder.

Regards
Matt23

The CSI shows used to do a lot of inside the body shots, I'd say look at the earliar seasons, before this show became an effing soap opera between Grissom and Sara.

i know the first time we saw archie was in 'chaos theory' and he actually worked at the dorm where the girl disappeared. so when did he actually become the a/v lab tech? did he just come out of no where one day or was his addition into the lab actually acknowledged?
According to IMDB.com, the first episode that Archie appeared in as a recurring role was "Caged," which the seventh episode of season 2 according to TV.com. ("Chaos Theory," in which Archie played the "Campus Security Technician," was the second episode in season 2.) Maybe someone with the DVDs could tell us if they acknowledged his addition to the lab. :)

What episode and what season was when Miami and Vegas combined in an episode?
The episode was called "Cross-Jurisdictions," and it was the 22nd episode of the second season of CSI. :)

I'm still looking through episode descriptions to see if I can find one that mentions an injured shoulder. If I can find one, I'll post it here, Matt23.

What's the first ep Fromanski(sp?) showed up....in Paper or Plastic last night, they talked about the previous thing but I don't think I've seen that ep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back