The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What was the episode in which part of the lab exploded and Greg had to go to the hospital?

EDIT: Nevermind, I found it.

why do sara & grissom never get together?? i love the episode "butterflied", & again you're thinking maybe something will happen with them... but no!! what episodes are they closest to something happening???..... :)

um, im guessing you havent seen the finale 'way to go' yet :lol: lets just say theyre close in it, like very close. ;)

heey, everyone i've got a question. i can't remember which episode of CSI LV was this scene in, and i just feel a huge need to watch it, so you've got to help me! :rolleyes: the ep began with the guy who was running in the woods and he slipped or something. next day he was found dead and white maggots were ALL over him, he was DROWNED in them, and Grissom had to come. i think it all took place on college campus. my description is as accurate as my memory, so there may be mistakes. i think it's an episode from season 5 or 6. thanks for help! :)

Who was Cath kissing at the end of Justice is Served last night? She had a boyfriend? How long did it last and what happened to him?

There is an episode where either Warrick or Nick sleeps with a girl from a previous case and then she ends up dead because her pimp killed her or something like that. Does anyone know the name of the episode or did I imagine it?

That was "Boom" and Nick becomes a suspect in Kristy the prostitute's murder, having slept with her the night she died. Season 1.

Mel23 said:
Who was Cath kissing at the end of Justice is Served last night? She had a boyfriend? How long did it last and what happened to him?
I could have sworn that was Eddie.

Oh, it was? I just didn't think it was 'cause she was always angry with him before he died. And I didn't hear what she said very well.

Justice is Served? Well, I did a bit of looking and at the end of that episode Catherine was kissing Paul Newsome. He's the building inspector from episode 1x18 $35K O.B.O.

Quote:

(CATHERINE drives up and parks her car. She cuts her engine and hurries up to the front door. She knocks on the door.)

(The front door opens and PAUL NEWSOME stands there in his robe.)

PAUL NEWSOME: You got my call.

(She nods and sighs.)

CATHERINE: It couldn't have come at a better time.

(He holds the door open for her. CATHERINE steps inside and stops next to him. He leans forward and they kiss.)

End Quote

Hope that helps. :) (credit goes to TWIZ TV)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back