The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity I was wondering who's homes we've seen out of all the characters and how many times, anyone know? and also who's bedroom where Sara and Grisson in the season finale of S6???

I know we've seen Grissom's home once, Catherine's once, Nick's once. We've seen Sara's twice and haven't seen Warrick's. I don't think we've seen Brass' and it is rumored that Grissom and Sara are living together.

Hope that helps

Does anyone know the name of the song that's playing in Nesting Dolls while Sara is painting the face? And what about the song that's playing while she's sitting home, at her desk, drinking beer? Anyone? Thanks :)

Lizzy_004, I was just checking the music section at Elyse's CSI Page. The only two songs they list for Nesting Dolls are:

"What Becomes of Us" by Cinephile (When Sara is making / painting the mold of the dead woman's face.)

"Burqa" by Costanza (Played while Nick is processing carpet, and Sara is also listening to it when Grissom comes to her apartment.)

This board also has a separate forum for music questions. Maybe some member might be able to help you there.

MissMurder said:
I know we've seen Grissom's home once, Catherine's once, Nick's once. We've seen Sara's twice and haven't seen Warrick's. I don't think we've seen Brass' and it is rumored that Grissom and Sara are living together.

Hope that helps

Okay, thanks :)

the last one (last episode in season 6)..... in csi lv....wut happens? i missed it so someone fill me in... Email me though cuz i wont be on for long. My user is booneyhead

In the coming attractions to this season's finale, Gris and Cath are talking to a youngish, athletic brown-haired guy
about getting back Cath's son(?).From what spisode is it from?

From SoftKissin:

"im trying to hunt down some information to solve a disagreement... and i am hoping you all here can help. (i did do a search before i posted here...)
what one character has blurred the lines and appeared on all three versions of CSI?

Many thanks to you all for your time!
SoftKissin"

Yeah, I was thinking the only person who's been on all three is Horatio too. I think he's the only one.

BabaOReilly said:
Yeah, I was thinking the only person who's been on all three is Horatio too. I think he's the only one.
Carmine Giovinazzo was also on all 3 CSIs.
On CSI ep "Revenge is best served cold".
On CSI:Miami ep MIA/NYC nonstop.
And he's Danny Messer on CSI:NY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back