The "I have a question about a specific episode" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Episode is called Revenge Is Best Served Cold and yes, that is Carmine G from CSI:NY (aka, Danny).

Help, I'm trying to do a CSI fanfic that starts out with Judy the receptionist answering the phones. In the episode
"4 x 4", what exactly does she say when answering phones?
thanks for your help.

What NY episode had Danny going into Mac's office as Mac was re-adjusting his holster and was holding up his gun. When Danny walkes in he says something like, "Is it safe to come in here, I'm unarmed".

^^^ That episode is 'Tanglewood' - Danny comes into Mac's office to find out how his investigation is going with the Tanglewood boys. :)

Judy was in 7 episodes as far as I can find, which are:

Blood Lust
Jackpot
Invisible Evidence
Swap Meet
Compulsion
4x4
Bodies in Motion

Hope that helps :)

*chuckle* Yeah, the one where she had to drag someone across the floor is the one that always sticks in my mind :lol:

In Bloodlust Judy was asked by Grissom to help in an experiment. Sara and Judy had to drag Warrick across the floor, that's all I can remember from the episodes listed :confused:. Hope it helps with memories.
Sorry :(

I was surprised to note her in Invisible Evidence. I guess I just wasn't as aware of her back then. In fact, I don't think I took notice of her at all until Compulsion.

wibble said:
Judy was in 7 episodes as far as I can find, which are:

Blood Lust
Jackpot
Invisible Evidence
Swap Meet
Compulsion
4x4
Bodies in Motion

Hope that helps :)

Of this list I don't remember seeing her in:

Jackpot