The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely :cool:

Scuba Doobie Doo, Bad To The Bone ... :p :p

Too bad we didn't even see him once in overalls this year. Not even ONCE :rolleyes:

Thank's for pulling in the reins Destiny- cause I was going to say something a bit off color or mabye vulgar on his- well stopping now- :eek: just watch him when he's walking down the hallway--subject to interpretation :devil: :p and definetley boxers

And WP_rocks--I LUV your little smiling funny icons-so cute- they really brightnen up the thread ;)

Destiny said:
*Walks in and notices the Adult Content Line is a bit dusty sweeps it off.* To protect minors please make sure the AC line isn't crossed. Thanks. :)

Sorry about that Destiny, I'll reel in the warped humor here. I just thought that given the adult content of the show itself that this board would be off limits to those under 16 years of age. At least you understood my good natured attempt at humor, even if it was on the blue side. You could have bounced both me and my messages, but you did'nt so, I promise to be good in the future, at least online anyway. ;)

Does anyone else here think that Billy will leave CSI after next season, what with all the rumors flying about.
They seem to always pile up at the end of each season; He's leaving, he's staying, he wants more money, Blah, blah, blah,.
So what if he and the cast get regular pay raises, don't they deserve to make a good living too? It should'nt matter what anyone does for a living if they are doing a good job at it they /should/ be paid better wages.
The producers -who shall remain nameless- think that it's all about themselves, when in fact if those actors were not there putting their careers on the line, the producers would have nothing to brag about.
I can imagine how difficult it must be for them to sit behind a desk and sign checks all day to pay for a quality show to be done.
Besides, did'nt Billy go to bat for both George Eads and Jorja Fox when -Sorry Destiny- Producers Shmuckheimer & Meddlesome fired them for wanting a raise in salary?
How many other actors has anyone ever heard of doing something as truly selfless as that for another actor?
You know what makes Billy Petersen hot, it's his honesty and integrity to his craft as an actor and those he works with, he's a real person, not another bloated 'Made In Hollywood' ego.

jeanmacgreen Thank you, as to the limit, the age on here is 13 and up, but the board rules state In order to protect those posters who are minors, you cannot post NC-17 or R-Rated material anywhere on the BBS, or link to such material. .. So as you can see we have to reign folks in from time to time. If its real bad then we do what we can to narrow it down but if we can catch it before it gets to that stage, mores the happier. :)

Also your edit button does work for upto 24 hrs from the first post if you want to add something else so that you don't double post.

desertwind I can say its not too often I get folks thanking me for stopping them in advance, so you are very welcome. :)

I think Billy was fully dressed at the end of S6 because TPTB are planning on making him do a striptease for us at the pickup of S7. Or at least, I hope so. :devil: OHNOTHEADULTCONTENTRULE! HIT THE FLOOR! <drops>
Destiny, please, please, please? If I start to go overboard, please warn me. Please?
Okay, what makes Billy so hot? He does what he loves. Sara. <cough> Oops. That just came out. But seriously, Billy just does what he feels like doing, the world be damned. And if TPWSSE (The Powers With Slightly Swollen Heads) mess with his friends, he will mess back. <dramatic music> Yeah, apparently Billy stuck up for them. Didn't George get fired again before S5? That's why he shaved his head, innit?
Well anyway, Billy is hottt. Here he is being just that. In weird light.

desertwind said:

And WP_rocks--I LUV your little smiling funny icons-so cute- they really brightnen up the thread ;)

:) That's just us holding up the sign to show Gil our love.
luvlove.gif

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my favorite ep is on tonight!!
POTTR
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

OT: Godsmack and Judas Priest rocked last night at the VH1 Rock Honors! Oh Yeah!!!!
clapsmiley.gif

----------------------------
theHugBug.jpg

WOWWWWWW :eek: you guys are unbelievable!! ;) ;) :D
So many posts and the polls were just... :p :devil: well, i'm at a loss for words!! :lol: :D

Anyway, for the record i'm for the overalls (even though the vest with nothing underneath is a tempting option :devil: :lol:!!), and boxers of course (our man maybe have a complex and mysterious personality, but is a plain and simple guy in terms of clothing, really :p ;)...-Formalities being the amazing exception) :D :D

I went with boxers even though that's not really my first choice :devil: It would be nice however, to have a quick scene of Grissom stripped down to his boxers :rolleyes:

Who am I kidding, it's never going to happen.

Desertwind I think I know what you would have said and I think that your absolutly Right.*Evil*
Othe thing Yayness to the boxers. woo who

Yayness to the... <melts at Newflame's banner> Huh? Oh... Ok, put Billy in the suit. Now take everything off but the tie and the pants (ohnoheadultcontentrule!!!), and there you are. <shiver>

Hi! New to the thread, not to Billy. *drools*

I love Jackpot It's my favorite GrissomHottness eppi! I'm a little exciteable, but I don't bite!

And just because I can. I come bearing a few gifts. Because I'm a fangirl. And because I'm currently obsessed with this movie.

From Mahunter - courtesy of billypeterson.com

I need therapy.

OK so for the surveys i voted *vest*, oh boy that vest just gets me going, and then *boxers*, he just seems like a boxers kind of guy.

I just watched "Butterflied" and I cannot get over how incredibly sexy he was in that episode. Man, I cant get over it. So beautiful.

Also tonight in "POTTR" he looka absolutly stunning in this episode! I cant wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back