The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
desertwind said:
I read somewhere I think on the WPAP that on his moms side lots of German relatives.
Okay, one of my best friends is German. And she says that she might be related to one of WP's relatives, like a common great-grandmother or something. BTW? She's GORGEOUS. ^.^

Don't even go there if we all had his number or even email address
his box would be FULL! :)

Yes, those lips... well.. anyway here's to season 7!

Crysthala said:
desertwind said:
I read somewhere I think on the WPAP that on his moms side lots of German relatives.
Okay, one of my best friends is German. And she says that she might be related to one of WP's relatives, like a common great-grandmother or something. BTW? She's GORGEOUS. ^.^

He's got 2 brothers and three sisters- I'd sure love to see what they all look like especially the brothers- can you imagine if they look like him :p

Lol, that would not be surprising. Would it not be hilarious if he read the threads?
Billy: <reading> What? I am? My lips? What about my lips? And my walk? What's up with these girls...?! <backing away slowly into another corner of cybespace... mine :devil:>

ok, so there is a possibility that maybe he sometimes reads it, so for the record BILLY YOU'RE SO HOT THAT IT'S JUST UNBELIEVABLE!!! :D :lol: and you hear it from a 20-year old european girl!!! :D

:lol: :lol: My Message would be
I LOVE YOUR HAIR AND YOU SOOO HOT THAT YOU MAKE ALOT A WOMEN MELT!!!!!
Yes I know I'm Crazy but I live with it.

i would like also to say that you're my completely favorite actor!! i mean completely!! :) and i usually don't like guys who are either beard-ish or 30 years older than me :lol: and my advice - WEAR MORE BLUE OVERALLS AND SUITS PLEASEEEEE :lol:

The sweetest part is that Billy just thinks of himself as just a guy, nobody special with little or no ego about himself. He's what someone once said as "being comfortable in his own skin". He knows who he is, where he came from and has no delusions of grandeur like too many in Hollywood. That fact that he's so good looking that he should have a bodyguard to keep the likes of us ladies from throwing themselves at his feet, don't exactly hurt any either! Who am I kidding?! He'd be gorgeous no matter what he did for a living! We're just lucky he chose acting so everybody could enjoy the view!

EVERY VIEW!!! Jeanmacgreen! I love the fact that he's humble. Makes him Human then the fact that Just acts like a normal Guy. Drinking Beers and Watching Games and Cursing. Makes him just seem like an Average person. Then you have all that mixed in with a Hot Guy and Jesus you have DA PERFECT MAN!!! And that is WHAT BILLY IS!!!

I've got a pic. of his dad- but can't find it RATS :( an older Billy- really debonair and suave- ;)wished we could find of "family" photo- but he's so private- not into that- :( so it would be liking pulling teeth to find one- if in fact one exists :rolleyes:his "aura" is overwheming and powerfull- almost hypnotic-he draws you in :pand than your "hooked" damn him-- :lol:

OK, WOW!
I think he would think we are all crazy. CRAZY FOR HIM!
I think your are right about him being humble. His name is not spread all over the tabloids. He's not an a--. Sorry if that crossed the line. I think we get the idea.
And it's not just 20-year-old women who think he is HOT either. Most everyone I talk to who watches the show or knows who he is thinks so too.
SO HERE'S TO US, knowing a good thing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back