The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys im new on here. Ive been lurking around for about a year and I decided i would finally post.

I believe that WP looks the absolute hottest in "Butterflied". The way he looks in every scene is just amazing. THe tired look always gets to me. It makes me want to cuddle up next to him to sleep!

Also the baseball cap is always a very nice plus!

newflame13 said:
I have a theory about why he was fully Dressed. But I don't wanna upset anyone so I'll keep my mouth shut. Anyways Yayness for Spike and the CSI marathon. hehe
I'd like to hear it too, and I doubt you'd upset any of us.
We're a pretty open-minded bunch :)

ETA: Welcome to the group ginascar

Well my theory is very simple. I think that was a GSR moment. I think they didn't sleep together. I actually think Grissom came to the House to take Sara out to Dinner. Sara was in the bathroom taking a shower. Reason why I think ths is because The Bed wasn't undressed. Grissom was fully clothed and he was just lying there. I think they are Dating nothing more. Plus Sara even said in Rushorama that she doesn't wanna be tied down. So Grissom was just asked her out on a date and she was just getting ready. And when she said "I don't wanna say goodbye yet." I guess that was out of excitement that she was Dating Grissom. Plus I don't think Grissom is the type of Guy to bang a Girl while he's dating her. He's more of a gentleman.
(Please don't kill me. It's just my thought. Plus I am GSR shipper. I actually like all the shippies. :D )

He was fully dressed-maybe waiting for Sara to get out of the shower- and than it was his turn-and then------ it ended so we don't know where it went after the last "smile" subject to interpretation ;)hopefully it'll pick up in S/7--and we'll see him in different attire or not ;)thinking naughty thoughts :p

And welcome ginascar have fun- post your thoughts- ;)

Welcome Ginascar. You have a Great taste in Guys. hehehe.
Desertwind I have way to many theories for the ending. I'm just confuzzled. I agree with ya we'll find out in season 7.Well see where it picks up from.

ginascar said:
I believe that WP looks the absolute hottest in "Butterflied". The way he looks in every scene is just amazing.
Got that right :eek: :p
Absolutely irresistible in this episode.

It's my number 3. Last week we had to come up with our top 4 Pure Hottness Episodes :D -nothing beats Jackpot :rolleyes: and Formalities, IMO.

JACKPOT RULES!!

desertwind said:
it ended so we don't know where it went after the last "smile"
Ooooh, I have my idea as to how it ended :D

Grissom in his fave shirt, lying on a bed, Sara in a bathrobe ... there's only one way it could have ended, if you ask me ;)

The shirt was a nice touch.
Seeing Grissom dressed in something else than dark shirts and CSI jackets was cool :cool: -don't get me wrong, I LOOOOVE CSI jackets. So hot :rolleyes:

Grissom in his fave shirt, lying on a bed, Sara in a bathrobe ... there's only one way it could have ended, if you ask me

Oh man do I agree with this. Something definently was going to happen. Sara was one lucky gal in that scene. Obviously something was going on for her to be comfortable in her robe.

I liked the blue on Gris, very different side of him. I loved the smile.. it was so irrestistable. Man... what i woulda gave to be in there with him.

I have to agree that "Jackpot" was one of the sexiest episodes. Especially with the jeans and baseball cap! *shivers*

PS thanks for the warm welcomes!

Hey ginascar
wave2smiley.gif

What? Did you say "Jackpot?"
LoveHearts.gif

*praying for another solo trip*
prayersmiley.gif

TPTB do you hear me?? :lol:

POTTR Yay!!!
Cheering.gif

--------------------------
LadyLadyH.jpg

heeey everyone!! i haven't been here for a while!! i wanted to wait, cause i didn't want to read all those negative comments after the finale. it just didn't work for me to read all that stuff. i actually became a totall GSR shipper (but i'm still G/LH) after Way To Go, and it wasn't fun for me to read how some of the people didn't like it. but i'm back :D i read what i missed on this thread and, maaann i love you guys!!! :lol: and billy is so amazing *sigh*

oh, and my favourite Grissom ep will be Formalities. no 2 goes to Jackpot and then all the episodes he is in a suit or in blue overalls. he's totally HOT

hhunter said:
ok, more on the hottness of Grissom.
Pull up the CBS page, and click on CSI, he's right there!
Blue eyes and all. And something about those LIPS! I don't care how much pink lipstick is on them.. THOSE LIPS!
I've been an admirer of W.P. since his 'Manhunter' days and he has always had a beautiful mouth and eyes and although he admits to being bowlegged, he sure has a really nice tush too! Rent a film callled "To Live And Die In L.A." he does have a nude scene in it, sadly it was filmed with relatively low light, you still get a real eyeful all the same! :D Billy don't wear no lipstick, he just has naturally kissable lips! <<<SMOOCH!!!>>>

WELCOME JEANMACGREEN you'l love the WP picture thread- and we've all seen those flicks we're all pretty nutso about him- :pso go take a peek at his photos- and also on the FANART some killer wallpaper/collages/montages- don't drool too much :p

desertwind said:
WELCOME JEANMACGREEN you'l love the WP picture thread- and we've all seen those flicks we're all pretty nutso about him- :pso go take a peek at his photos- and also on the FANART some killer wallpaper/collages/montages- don't drool too much :p

Naah, if I do that my husband would leave me for damaging 'his' computer. He has 'Tomb Raider's' Lara Croft and I have the truly combustible Billy! :devil:

OMG i just watched Kiss the Sky for the first time!! OMGOMGOMGOMG, i think i need to watch it again right now! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG :eek: !!!!!!!!!! *drool* he is a really bad boy there, so different than grissom is! :D i can't imagine gris doing the same things jeff did!! BUT once again WP plays a "mind" guy like in Manhunter, if you know what i mean ;) the one thing i didn't like was threesome with gary cole, i don't find him attractive at all!! :lol: well, but in overall the movie was great :lol: i've got Long Gone but it's in freakin' spanish, so i'll have to buy it on ebay or somewhere. ohhhh...and Gunshy as well. why is it so hard to get his movies???!! :mad:

I noticed that Grissom didn't wear a CSI vest until season 4 -episode 1 Assume Nothing. Can you believe that? Season 4!!! :eek:
That's a shame if you ask me, 'cause they're HOT.

Instead he wore the blue overalls ... which are kinda hot too, but there's really nothing like the vest.

CSI vest + Grissom = HOTTNESS :D :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back