The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeanmacgreen said:
FallenforGrissom said: This face on my bedside would be probably tooooo much to ask??? :p ;) :p

Just on your bedside or rather on the pillow next to you?

OK jeanmacgreen you got me!! ;) That was what i was thinking ;) :p

Welcome to this fab group of happy loonies
4_1_1121.gif
who are crazy about WP/Grissom and really enjoy it!! :p :p

...WP films are too hard to find because...they're... precious ... ;) :p (i watched the Lord of the Rings again recently... :lol:)

GrissomFREAK said:
I noticed that Grissom didn't wear a CSI vest until season 4 -episode 1 Assume Nothing. Can you believe that? Season 4!!! :eek:
That's a shame if you ask me, 'cause they're HOT.

Instead he wore the blue overalls ... which are kinda hot too, but there's really nothing like the vest.

CSI vest + Grissom = HOTTNESS :D :cool:

So why did they bring in the vest? :confused:
Yeah, I think Grissom is hott in that vest. :p

*rubs hands waiting for POTTR* :D

-----------------------------
ISAbanner.jpg

Definitely the vest for me -yeah, Jackpot :rolleyes: :cool:

Why? Because under the vest, he's either wearing a t-shirt -grey one just like in ... yeah, well you know where :rolleyes:, OR a shirt -red one like in WTG ... and we can see his forearms :eek: *YAYNESS!* :p

PURE HOTTNESS :D

That was a tough choice between the vest and the overalls because sometimes under the overalls he's worn no shirt....Recipe For Murder for example. Ultimately I went with the vest because it's always short sleeves underneath :rolleyes:

I think we've had more vest than overalls lately.

Yeah, too bad. I like overalls -my #2. Same reason you said you liked 'em: no shirt under ... and maybe NOTHING UNDER, who knows?!! :D :p :lol:

GrissomFREAK said:
Yeah, too bad. I like overalls -my #2. Same reason you said you liked 'em: no shirt under ... and maybe NOTHING UNDER, who knows?!! :D :p :lol:

Nothing under? :eek: :devil:
I'll take the vest. :D

------------------------------
theHugBug.jpg

Oh yes please, that would be nice :D

I'm sure he's got nothing under the overalls ... waayyy too HOT in Vegas to be wearing anything under overalls ;) :lol:

WP_Rocks_MY_World said:
GrissomFREAK said:
Nothing under? :eek: :devil:
I'll take the vest. :D

------------------------------
[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v631/csimilehigh/BP%20banners/theHugBug.jpg[/image]

Why does he have to wear anything at all except maybe some tight fitting jeans and smile on his sweet face? :devil:
As a new member, I ask for your votes in what you think our blue eyed darlin' would wear as undergear? :eek:
Forgive my wicked thoughts fellow members, I just moved to a new place and have wa-a-a-y too much time on my hands. :lol:

The one about what gets me off. I just love it when he wears his lab coat. Sorry but Overalls are second for the same reason. Maybe he has nothing on. But the Labcoat OMG so many untelled stories.
The one about Grissom what does he wear. I said Boxers. The nuthing under sounds great. But I wanted to be an Angel :lol:

*Walks in and notices the Adult Content Line is a bit dusty sweeps it off.* To protect minors please make sure the AC line isn't crossed. Thanks. :)

oceanbirch said:
We need more overalls in S7...and more vest please.
ITA... do you think they'll ever pull those out again? I really liked 'em. Only Billy could look hot in overalls. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back