The "HOTTNESS of William/Grissom" Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for you Billy's fans. I know he has got a daughter of his first marriage and a grandson, but has he a kid of his wife Gina? I'm curious. Thanks :).

Turtlebaby said:
I need therapy.
hehe wa ALL do ;) :D :lol:

jofod said:
I have a question for you Billy's fans. I know he has got a daughter of his first marriage and a grandson, but has he a kid of his wife Gina? I'm curious. Thanks :).
No, he doesn't ... for now -you never know ;)

Hey Turtlebaby
wave2smiley.gif

Welcome to the Hottness thread! :D

Thanks for posting all those sexy, hott pics of DaMan!
LoveHearts.gif

Dabeard . . .
fainting.gif

-----------------------
ISAbanner.jpg

Turtlebaby you need therapy as much as I do :lol:
Well welcome to the hottness thread and enjoy.
Also I love Manhunter too Awesome!!! OMG I love the scruff. Hehehe. :lol:

Hello Im new here I love william to bits he is so handsome and he is so easy to love and those eyes and that beard man he shure know how to make me love him more and comming frome Norway Im so happy to be here were I feel close to him :) caerycath in Norway

Hey, isn't Greg from Norway? Welcome to the thread, guys.

You know, if I had Billy's phone number? No one would ever see me again.
EDIT: Lol AWESOME! NEW PAGE!

Yeah greg is from Norway.
And if All the Girls in this thread had Billy's Number I think we'll be locked in our rooms if not We'll be trying to trace the Number to his address.
I seriously need therapy. :lol:

Welcome careycath glad your here-have fun- Norway huh? awesome- beautiful country- did you know WP's heritage is Danish- ;)so the Netherlands ;)as some beautiful people-

about the polls, i voted - overalls of course and boxers. first i completely LOVE when he wears overalls, he's breathtaking :D secondly i can't see him wearing anything else then boxers!! :devil:

Crysthala said:
I think Billy was fully dressed at the end of S6 because TPTB are planning on making him do a striptease for us at the pickup of S7. Or at least, I hope so. :devil: OHNOTHEADULTCONTENTRULE! HIT THE FLOOR! <drops>
Destiny, please, please, please? If I start to go overboard, please warn me. Please?
Okay, what makes Billy so hot? He does what he loves. Sara. <cough> Oops. That just came out. But seriously, Billy just does what he feels like doing, the world be damned. And if TPWSSE (The Powers With Slightly Swollen Heads) mess with his friends, he will mess back. <dramatic music> Yeah, apparently Billy stuck up for them. Didn't George get fired again before S5? That's why he shaved his head, innit?
Well anyway, Billy is hottt. Here he is being just that. In weird light.

I don't know if George Eads was fired/rehired before s5, but I think the reason behind the radical buzzcut was so he could wear a full wig when playing Evel Knievel in that made for TNT movie. Wearing a full wig is uncomfortable enough, so I can only imagine what it would be like with a full head of hair underneath.

Jeanmacgreen knows more than I. Thanks.
Hey guys? Have I mentioned how unbelievably hot he is? narrrrmmmm...... humina.

Boxers defenatly
and the best coverall scene was "Grissom versus the Volcano" when he is in the car.... wearing tennis shoes!
I've never seen him be so casual
The HOTTNESS!
and Butterflied, even when he was looking ragged and worn down still hot.
And the lips

OMG HIS LIPS!!! The two best features ever!! well next to the ones You saw in TLADILA. Man that man has everything. hehehehe.

WOW Thanks fore the make mee feel at home , I know that greg is Norwegian thats way he is my dreamdate nr 2 :) and I knew William is haf dannish :D and I think Im glad that Im haf dannish too even tho I dont speak Dannish :eek: And I would love to hear Grissom speak Amdannish :devil:isch couse thats woud bee to funny to handel fore mee :lol: caerycath in Norway Norwegian Grissom lover ;)

Yrah German as well- I read somewhere I think on the WPAP that on his moms side lots of German relatives ;) gawd no wonder he's so handsome- i saw a documentary on Denmark- and the men and women were all beautiful- really good-looking race of people- ;) and then the German mixed in- MMMMMM :p here'a article form a couple of season/years ago--was cleaning out my desk and came across it ;)- but still holds water- he seems "suprised" but his popularity with the "women fans"

Forensic Fascination

Who would have thought crime scene investigation could be so ---"Sexy" William Petersen, who stars as the workaholic-bug-loving Gil grissom in CBS's CSI is suprised to find he's become something of a "hottie" since the show debuted in 2000 and quickly became the nation's #1 drama. 'We thought we would have a niche audience of loyal viewers like X-Files' or "West Wing", but we have a hugh audience that crosses all kinds of boundaries. I'ts unique, it's bizzare" Petersen, told "The Philadelphia Inquirer" "I assume that part opf it is due to the quality of the show and the characters and theri chemistry", said Petersen. 'People like the way it twists and turns on itself." Each week is a puzzle, a really well done puzzle" Petersen seems especially suprised by the shows rabid female fans. " wonder how many women would want to wallow around in maggot farms at night", Petersen said, becaue that's really all Grissom could give them. Women think, "boy, could I make improvements on this guy", yeah like starting with that formaldehyde smell" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back