The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

that was great puppypower his voice is so sexy and so distinct

I have to send that to my friends parents that live in Chicago :D

He does have a 'sexy' voice, he probably could have been a DJ :lol: very distinctive, and masculine. low tones, and so SMOOTH... HMMMMM..and his neck is so beautiful, the way his hair cups his neck, also appealing :p very rugged, and hunky/husky!! and also 'sexy' what part of him is not to die for?

good question desertwind what part of him is not sexy and to 'die for'? Well, since this is a PG board I won't go there... but all of him :devil: :p

I have to agree also that all of him is to die for! When i was reading about his voice and how you all were trying to describe it.....desertwind..you said it best....its so smooth and I also find it soothing, calming. Its almost like one could never see him raising his voice in anger....that type of smooth. Good description there desertwind! :D

hey can i ask u guys smtg? isnt it that billy n the rest of thm tape the whole season of csi7 thn only they would show it on air? thn why i saw some of u guys saying taking a break frm march madness? i dont really understand...i hope u guys could explain

Britfan - I dunno why Texan accents, they just so, HOT! C'mon, Matthew McGonahay (cannot spell his name) Josh Holloway (Sawyer from Lost) and George Eads. Sex on a stick IMO. ;) Get this BF, I also like leg hair...ahem.

OMG eggb4thechicken, I agree (yes BF I love his neck too) what i'd give to touch it. Oh mama. :)

This quote was originally used to describe the gorgeous David Duchovny's voice but it fits Billy's PERFECTLY. 'It's like sweet honey dripping over rough rocks' Gawd, his voice makes me week at the knees!

The only bit of Billy that I don't particularly like (that much lol) is his chin, hence why I like it covered up with beardness.

Grissom's/Billy's voice is fantastic! he really does sell Chicago doesn't he?

I love his legs too, as bow-legged as they are :D and the beard... got to love the beard, but it does cover up the adorable chin-dimple

^Whenever my mom sees Grissom walking she says "He's so damn bowlegged!" :lol: I just giggle to myself!
The beard! The Beard! *sigh* I love the beard!

My god the legs, love it when he gets them out in Manhunter. Gorgeousness. I love his walk, its so cute.

Anyone else notice what he does with his left hand when he walks?! He sorta fidles around with it lol. Bless.

He needs someone to hold it (me) to stop him from doing it lol. It's not just a CSI thang either, he does it in Manhunter, TL&DILA etc etc. I've always wondered about it.

his walk is so freakishly adorable, and i love what he does with his hands when he walks. i also think The Dimple rulez the planet, lol (with blue coveralls). i watched Bad To The Bone yesterday and he had his jumpsuit collar standing to cover the bruise. i almost died ...

LMAO, can you imagine him just tipping over due to lack of moving his left hand in that curious way LOL. What an imagine. Awwwhhh baby he needs comfort.

^ams You hold his left hand, and I'll hold his right! How does that sound?! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back