The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

19ams87 said:
Ooo Kiefer is cute in a strange way. :p

and curses and smokes like a fiend
Ooo I can't wait for Gunshy then WOOT!

On the subject of licking the screen, i've been known before now to kiss him on the tv...LOL, i'm joking of corse. *whistles and looks around, runs off, hoping nobody will notice she's a freak* :)

Now, Now, be honest with us here because you know all about the uses of DNA retrieval and all we have to do is swab down your TV screen for a sample. :devil:

I love all of you for putting in your other "blokes" that's great.. some good picks.. and on what I'd say, guess "your gorgeous, and I love you" would make him turn and run for the hills, or the lab" how about "I love Chicago and "how about those 'CUBS' maybe "your great.. and do you know how popular you are"? nah, tha't corny.. probably have a mini stroke.. we'll when I meet him here, I'll let you all know what I said :lol:

...you figured me, i'm Jorja and hHunter is Marg...we wish! I know for fact that Liev dude visited the official CSI forum and was gutted cuz people said he was ugly (which he isn't, he's just not Griss) LOL. I know BP doesn't but some of the others, I rekon they do sometimes.

Monks has the right idea I think. I rekon the producers etc come in from time to time to see what people thinks, get feedback and all that jazz.

jeanmac - I'd be happy and willing to share my DNA with the lab boys. Especially that one who loves the bugs ;)

19ams87 said:
Okaaay, we naming other blokes we like? Ok, here I go. David Duchovny, Josh Holloway, Daniel Craig, George Clooney, Kevin Costner, young Paul Newman, Jamie Denton, Johnny Depp, Clive Owen, Bill Pullman, Bruce Willis, Mathew McGonhay (can't spell that lol) Joaquin Pheonix & Goran Visjnic. Lol, ok that'll do for now.

Nope dunno who Peter Strauss is, he and actor?
I'm gonna get hit for this one, but as much as I adore Billy. I do have a crush on Vincent D'Onofrio from Law & Order Criminal Intent. He's a cutie pie for someone so darned tall 6'4"! But Billy is definately first place in my heart! :D
Peter Strauss is an actor and he got his 'big break' in a TV miniseries in the 70's called 'Rich Man, Poor Man'. It also gave Nick Nolte is first big role.

*peels self off keyboard*
some actors even have their own website/myspace now.
Yeah, JF has her own website. GD has his own myspace, and a music one too (they are on my favourites ;) ) I heard that Billy doesn't have a computer though. :( I would love to IM him, I think my brain could cope with talking via net. *nods*

that Liev dude visited the official CSI forum and was gutted cuz people said he was ugly
That is so mean! Why would someone say such a thing.
You know, it's like the Gary Dourdan thread has only 2 pages, and he has no picture thread that I can see. He must be so gutted.
...you figured me, i'm Jorja and hHunter is Marg...we wish!
Don't deny it, I know it's true, you've been found out. ;) Oh, my, god, I'm talking to Jorja, no, I, I...
*deep breath*
Nice to meet you, I'm Egg. :D *holds out hand for hand shake* Would you like a cookie?

I'm gonna get hit for this too but if I was asked to choose between Billy & David Duchovny I really couldn't choose. I've loved David since I was 12 (im 19 now) it really would be impossible. Guess i'll just have both :devil:

oh i know, i've loved david since..i dont know the age..um..7th grade..and im not 23. whatever. but william petersen would be ahead of david..hands down. not only by looks but by talent and he's just a nicer dude.

jeanmacgreen said:
19ams87 said:
Okaaay, we naming other blokes we like? Ok, here I go. David Duchovny, Josh Holloway, Daniel Craig, George Clooney, Kevin Costner, young Paul Newman, Jamie Denton, Johnny Depp, Clive Owen, Bill Pullman, Bruce Willis, Mathew McGonhay (can't spell that lol) Joaquin Pheonix & Goran Visjnic. Lol, ok that'll do for now.

Nope dunno who Peter Strauss is, he and actor?
I'm gonna get hit for this one, but as much as I adore Billy. I do have a crush on Vincent D'Onofrio from Law & Order Criminal Intent. He's a cutie pie for someone so darned tall 6'4"! But Billy is definately first place in my heart! :D
Peter Strauss is an actor and he got his 'big break' in a TV miniseries in the 70's called 'Rich Man, Poor Man'. It also gave Nick Nolte is first big role.

Thank's jeanmacgreen I figured you know.. and some trivia about him he's also a Pisces like Billy.. and he played opposite Rachel Ticotin in "Romeo Must Die" and she played opposite Billy in "Keep The Change" what goes around comes around.. he was in a zillion TV movies "Jericho Mile" amonst other riveting/sensational actor like Billy ;)

jericho02.jpg
PETER STRAUSS

so i just wanna mention that im sitting here, in my apt. dlding some awsome stuff for my simmies (my grissom and his wife and kid will LOVE the new toys i got them!) and im eating french fries from Carl's Jr. and all i can think while eating them is...how i'd LOVE to feed them to billy...hehe. french fries are the best thing on the planet and i'd LOVE to share them with billy!

I go for Pisces too. Seriously, most of the guys I like are Pisces, in RL and in film etc too. Just something about 'um. And they are the perfect match for Virgos (me!!) apparently.

i dont normally look at signs unless its for friendship. i've noticed romantic-wise it doesnt matter but friends..geez..i have LOTS of trouble there, our signs clash alot.

HAHA! "Telesexual"! Count me in :D

Blokes we like, huh? Oooookay. Ready? :lol:

There are actually only 3 men in my life: Billy, Clint Eastwood and Hugh Laurie :cool:

Close 2nds ... Julian McMahon, Robert Redford, Jake Gyllenhaal, Fred Dryer, Wentworth Miller, Brad Pitt, Adam Brody, David Boreanaz, Mark Wahlberg, Hugh Jackman, Josh Stewart, Marlon Brando, Bogie, TJ Hynes, Gary Dourdan, Johnathan Rhys-Meyers, Michael C. Hall, Josh Duhamel ...

TLADILA and Manhunter are my favorite Billy flicks. OK sure, Billy's incredible in both, but there's more ...
Two very talented directors (Friedkin and Mann)
Amazing soundtracks and cinematography (especially Manhunter)
Great supporting cast

:cool:

TLADILA and Manhunter are my favorite Billy flicks. OK sure, Billy's incredible in both, but there's more ...
Two very talented directors (Friedkin and Mann)
Amazing soundtracks and cinematography (especially Manhunter)
Great supporting cast

:cool:
There are my favourite films too. I can't help watching them again and again, he proved that he had the talent to carry a film as a lead. I wish he had starred in more movies. I know it's certainly his choice and I respect it, but it's just frustrating for a fan like me :(. Does anybody feel the same ? He could have done a great carrier in cinema.

I love "cousins" too, (he is so funny and mouving in it) and "hard promises". I bought it in region 1, so I can only watch it on my PC.

Does anybody feel the same ?
Yeah. I bet he is wonderful in theatre, etc, but I live half way accross the world, so I couldn't possibly go and see him. *sobs* At least in movies and TV you can see him wherever you are. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back