The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

:lol: now that all the fans are back, we're all tired out :lol: There were only a few of us to hold the fort while the majority of you were away!!
mmm.. Formalities.. I don't get Spike at my apartment (well, it's fuzzy and a little noisy) so I just watch the episodes on dvd :D

yes, I'm back ;)

I saw Bloodlines and Viva Las Vegas last night

Gris looked Really good, tan, and dark beard.. MMM nice :D

Britfan - ROFL, 'wierd Billy fetishes' I know I know, im a freak. Those eyebrows and hands are to die for though, u blame me?! I don't think there's one part of that man I don't like. Yummers.

GrissomFREAK - the shaving scene depressed me too, sniff sniff, no more beard, I was shouting at Sara 'BACK AWAY WITH THE RAZOR GIRL' when I watched it on Youtube lol.

Does Billy have a Texan accent in The Skulls, Britfan, you gonna laugh at me again but I have a thing for a guy with a Texan accent...oh god, I am such a wierdo!

I don't get to post much cuz I work three nights a week and I'm out at the weekend, lol. I'm a busy gal. I made sure I have Tuesday nights off though, CSI night!!

I still haven't seen Gunshy. *rocks herself to sleep* lol

Sweetie, you’re not the only one who loves his hands, I do too! I can sooo imagine them playing with my hair or massaging my back when I’m tired and achy… Mmmm… ;)

And I too got depressed just thinking the beard was gone… Snif indeed! :( :( :( I think I’ll stay a BAA forever…

As for his accent in the Skulls, his soul mate said Ames was the senator of Virginia, so I presume his character is Virginian. Very cute accent, though! :D

He has gorgeous hands, I can imagine them...never mind :devil: mwhahaha.

I'm working my way through S5 atm so the beards still there, stunning. Just watched King Baby weeeee, the 'tush' scene, I think me and you GCgirl will adore that scene more than some of the others lol.

I love the beard
and I hear you ams on the ***Cath.. tush thing***

I am addicted to the beard!!!

hhunter said:
yes, I'm back ;)

I saw Bloodlines and Viva Las Vegas last night

Gris looked Really good, tan, and dark beard.. MMM nice :D

TWO FAVORITES.. for sure. I loved them both, "Viva Las Vegas" was so fast paced, with 4 different stories, and Greg and Gris :lol: so funny.. and Brass "what's that stuck to your shoes, oh, it's Sanders" and Greg's look :lol: and the creepy alien type.. and the poor guy who was electrocuted but that scum-bag kid.. the dead prostitute, and the girl that killed that nightclub owner.. and Grissom's comments at the end, "well now you've got both" and "Bloodlines" classic.. intense.. ;)

I know GSR is strictly off-limits here, but I have to admit I loved the 'shaving' scene; however brief it was. I like Billy any way I can get him! Beard on, Beard off, grey, white or dark hair, longer hair to show off the gorgeous curls or trimmed to give that suave and GQ-type look.
Is the episode 'Fallen Idols' the end of this season? Or can we expect a few more episodes yet to show?
P.S. Where did Sara get a license to do hair? You have to be trained on how to use a straight razor properly or you can very likely cut someones throat with the slightest mis-stroke. :eek:

^There's a break here for March Madness, but there'll be some more episodes come April. Sad, I know.

:lol: perhaps Sara practises hair-cutting on the side?!

jeanmacgreen said:
I know GSR is strictly off-limits here, but I have to admit I loved the 'shaving' scene; however brief it was. I like Billy any way I can get him! Beard on, Beard off, grey, white or dark hair, longer hair to show off the gorgeous curls or trimmed to give that suave and GQ-type look.
Is the episode 'Fallen Idols' the end of this season? Or can we expect a few more episodes yet to show?
P.S. Where did Sara get a license to do hair? You have to be trained on how to use a straight razor properly or you can very likely cut someones throat with the slightest mis-stroke. :eek:

Well, welcome back stranger.. you've been missed ;) and I love the scene too!! TV Guide had a poll, it's on the GSR thread and 90 % were for it, 10% against .. soo that kinda of tells you where the fan base is, and what they like!! and on the "razor" my dad was a barber. (owned two shops) and your right he went to barber school, and I hadn't seen a straight razor since I saw him use one. who knows, maybe she'd been praticing :D and I agree I'll take him any old way.. he's gorgeous.. no matter what!!! except a shaved head like Britney.. YUCK :mad: can your imagine him like that?

I would miss his hair so much if he shaved it off....I would miss that much more than his beard. Just think if Sara had started to shave his head... :mad: His hair is perfect..its soooo....*sigh* :D

^His hair is perfect!! *sigh* What I wouldn't give to touch it... okay, that was wierd..:lol:

Bald like Britney?! That would kill me!!

don't touch the hair
the beard is gone **sigh** :(
leave the beautiful curls PLEASE :rolleyes:

His hair is is crowning glory.. not kinky..not wavy..CURLY.. gorgeous.. and I've thought many times of running my fingers through it :p

cs6-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back