The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

you and me both girl :lol: about running my fingers through his hair... ahhh that makes me feel better :D

Oooh I'll take a piece of that action! *gets in line to run fingers through his hair* :D

desertwind said:
Well, welcome back stranger.. you've been missed ;) and I love the scene too!! TV Guide had a poll, it's on the GSR thread and 90 % were for it, 10% against .. soo that kinda of tells you where the fan base is, and what they like!! and on the "razor" my dad was a barber. (owned two shops) and your right he went to barber school, and I hadn't seen a straight razor since I saw him use one. who knows, maybe she'd been praticing :D and I agree I'll take him any old way.. he's gorgeous.. no matter what!!! except a shaved head like Britney.. YUCK :mad: can your imagine him like that?
I really don't read nor pay much attention to the tabloids unless they are right in your face at the grocery store. So, Britney, Schmitney, :rolleyes: could not care less.
I've been lurking around reading and trying to keep up, just waiting for when our darlin' blue eyed boy came back to us where he belongs. Did anyone see him on Letterman? I hope he got treated right, Lettermen and his ilk tend to go out of their way to either humiliate or embarass a guest, when they should realize without the people they harrass, they'd have no show. Damn I miss Johnny Carson, he might have tossed out a few darts here and there but he never was as rude as this bunch of talking heads are. :mad:

When was Billy on Letterman? I hope Dave didn't bash him too much. :eek:

Billy can take care of himself I'm sure

RocketScientist said:
Hiya. Hey Britfan I just *LOVE* your 'Don't Diss the Griss' avator! WOW that is so hot! He looks so intense.

Hello! Huge hugs to you, Rocketscientist! And to GGgirl, the boff who made the avatar thingy... Respect! *bows in GGgirl's direction* I really am not worthy! She did it for an icon competition. Don't diss the Griss is what I say to the kids who say he's old enough to be my dad or, even worse, granddad! But I am turning a few the way of the Grissom!

ams, love you, love your fetishes! Billy eyebrows, Billy fingernails... it'll be his nasal hair next! :lol: And you have drawn me in... why Texan accents?! Scared. Of. You. ;)

hhunter said:
When was Billy on Letterman? I hope Dave didn't bash him too much. :eek:

Billy can take care of himself I'm sure

He was on Letterman days ago.. meaning years!! like in the first or 2nd maybe 3rd season of CSI, and he handled himself great..had on glasses, he's very sweet in interviews, the Bob Costas one, blew me away.. it showed the real Billy Petersen!!! unbeliveably charming.. Letterman is a a...... for the most part, he's cynical, sarcastic, and think's he's so funny.. I prefer Leno, he's delightful, charming.. nice and funny :D there's pictures on the WPAP with him on the Late show..

^*whew!* for a moment there, I thought I had missed a recent appearance on television!! I just about had a fit! :lol:

HHHHAAA me too!

I looked all over the place and there was nothing about it on the WPAP

he did a promo last year for March Madness I wonder if he'll do it again this year. Anyone know?

Oooh I hope so! That'd help me get through this March Madness without Grissom! :lol: ...*light goes on* That's why they call it March Madness! It truly is madness in march without Grissom :lol:

Billy does the voiceover for the Chicago 2016 Olympic Bid video, we've uploaded at the site if anyone is interested in hearing it.

Billy was on Letterman several years back when CSI made the switch from Friday nights to Thursday nights. We've been uploading some old stuff recently for the lack of new episodes through the month of March

yes, totally I'll be over to the WPAP shortly :D

I'm sure it's great!

Hey, this is totally off topic, but well not really, because I am sharing my love of Billy :D Feeling generous today :lol:
I have decided, officially, that the best part of his body is, wait for it......neck. :devil:
Seiously, I just love it, it's just :eek: . Really masculine, and totally shexy. *fans self*
God I have to go and find pics now.
that's better.
It's become an addiction. :lol: I should think about joining WPNAA (William Petersen Neck-Aholics Anonymous). Although I don't want to give it up :confused: What a dilemma! :lol:
I just downloaded the voice over whatsit on WPAP (thanks bunch ;) ) and don't you just love his voice? I like how he says park. *sigh* Oh, and have you noticed, that he tends to not breathe as much as most people do, or maybe he doesn't take such deep breaths, I don't know, but it sounds sexy. :) Anyone else noticed this?

I'm going to go now and look at more of the neck...*scurries off*

Billy does the voiceover for the Chicago 2016 Olympic Bid video, we've uploaded at the site if anyone is interested in hearing it.
*Adzix died due to the sexiness of The Voice* thank you puppy!

hello, egg, buddy! yup, he's got an awesome neck. i loved his look in the very end of Double Cross, last scene. nearly died, lol.

You need to talk to ams, eggbe4! She has weird Billy fetishes too! I just love the smile... we rarely get it as Grissom, so it's even more precious! :D

Thanks for sharing that clip puppypower!! I, like Adzix died due to the sexiness of the voice! *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back