The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

OMGOSH yes he is a Danish GOD. Good point desertwind
and have you all heard him on the WPAP do the voice over for the Chicago bid for the 2012 Olympics?

even his voice is of a GOD :lol:

No, damn it. it wouldn't download.. is it great? and here's the latest tid-bit from the new TV Guide.. called

WATERCOOLER..WHAT WE'RE ALL TALKING ABOUT

A close shave for Grissom..with the assistance of surreptitious squeeze Sara, the CSI guru lost his beard he grew during his sabbitical. Trusting a woman enough to let her near your neck with a straight razor..we know it's true love

intimatelypy7.gif

no kidding everyone's talking about it :D

and sorry desertwind that it wouldn't down load
I tried ;)

I just won't tell you how great his voice sounded

That's what it said in the TV Guide. who knows.. and I'm not trying to shove this down anyone's throat, it's just in this hugh mag..and the shaving of the beard.& it is WP/Grissom :p & it was a paramount scene in 'Fallen Idols" our man's coming back cleah-shaven again.. not that bad.. look at this pic

704_000595gif.gif

And hhunter thanks' so much for trying, I appreciate it!! :( I have seen him interviewed many times, the most awesome one the Bob Costas one he's so almost shy, and so sweet, and chamring, I wanted to jump through the screen and grab him.. my girlfriend said "he's delightful" really.. gosh, I hadn't noticed :confused:

I've never seen Billy interviewed apart from on the extras on Manhunter DVD, can someone PM me a link or somthing?! I need my Billyfix.

Why's Billy a Danish God?! Am I missing something, i'm confused. A Danish just makes me think of a cake, yum :D

I'm still gutted that Billy feels the need to shave, I need to hijack his razors and keep them away from his face for a while.

I like WP's beard...especially from the earlier seasons when it was closely trimmed...I think he looks nekkid without it!

Hey, I may be losing my mind, but I saw a commercial for the new Chris Rock film "I Think I Love My Wife" and could have sworn I saw WP in it...tell me...am I going insane?

Really? WP in a new movie, have to check that out :)

and I love love love the beard! AWWW Sara, why did you have to shave the beard???

I know Hhunter, she coulda just trimmed it, or better yet JUST LEFT IT ALONE! lol.

Check it out on IMDB but I doubt its him cuz surely we woulda known about it before now?! The information hungry gals we are!

19ams87 said:
I've never seen Billy interviewed apart from on the extras on Manhunter DVD, can someone PM me a link or somthing?! I need my Billyfix.

Why's Billy a Danish God?! Am I missing something, i'm confused. A Danish just makes me think of a cake, yum :D

I'm still gutted that Billy feels the need to shave, I need to hijack his razors and keep them away from his face for a while.

That's It! Billy is a hunk of Danish Beefcake! :devil:

McStokes said:
I like WP's beard...especially from the earlier seasons when it was closely trimmed...I think he looks nekkid without it!

Hey, I may be losing my mind, but I saw a commercial for the new Chris Rock film "I Think I Love My Wife" and could have sworn I saw WP in it...tell me...am I going insane?
I can't say what I'm thinking about the 'nekkid' bit. :devil: Sorry to say I looked at IMdB, Billy isn't in 'I Think I Love My Wife' with Chris Rock. Too bad, but I'd much rather see him in the lead, a very romantic lead, pretty please Billy?!?!? :D

grissoms_gurl said:
^Free for all!!

britfan said:
grissoms_gurl said:
^ams You hold his left hand, and I'll hold his right! How does that sound?! :lol:

So what's left for me to hold?! :lol: :devil:

Sorry for that one! I'm in a feisty, cheeky little mood! To the pub straight from the classroom has that effect! ;)

Chuck you are fiesty today!! :lol: you're always cheeky though ;)

How so very rude! How very dare you! :lol:

I have been told this weekend that I am a vey splendid friend. Admittedly, my mate had drunk the bar dry, but the thought was there! :D

So the fetishes have moved on from eyebrows, necks, bitten fingernails to feet?? I do have to admit that he has dinky little toes. We noticed them in KTS. So cute!

And did I notice someone mention another party? Cool!

Yes yes BF I mentioned it in the pic thread! Woot! I haven't got a fetish for his feet, just the other wierd stuff!

Oh so you got what I like to call 'the mate speech' I got it last night too, via text at 2am. I couldn't drink much this weekend as my stomach is playing mind games with me and isn't reacting well to alcohol. Which BLOWS!

19ams87 said:

I belive the Bob Costas interview is on the WPAP site.. I'm not sure if puppypower has it on video..(go check it out) but, he's incredible..so delightful, and so cute.. you'll love it. he talk's about CSI, his movies..how bad he was in science in school, etc. I was forunate enough to have had HBO at the time, so it's gold for me.. to watch him..

The Bob Costa vid won't work so i'm watching some of the other stuff. Gawd I love his voice. I like seeing the real Billy. Thanks Desertwind ;)

OMMMMMG, just watching him on the Regis one, where they have the same jacket. And he's named something in his office, 'Terry' Love it when Marg goes, 'Why Terry?!' 'Because thats his name' LMAO! Awwwh he is adorable!

I'm still trying to get the Bob Costa one, i've downloaded it but no video is showing, just a white screen! ANGER! lol.

Does anyone know what music he's into?

That sucks.19 keep trying.. and the Regis one was hiliarious.. such cute banter between them.. Regis was funny, on the Jacket issue :lol: and I know on his bio. it mentioned that years ago in Chicago, he went to a Santana concert , but now, HMMM, have no clue, I'd think from his era he'd be in to basic Rock & Roll, [Stones..Beatles..Clapton) but likes change, I'd like to know as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back