The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Like heaven! I'm not to blame if my hand wanders though :devil:

Sorry for worrying the gang about a possible 'missed' apperance for darlin' Billy. As to the realm of fetishes; the man has indeed got it all and it's all to die for! One episode 'No More Bets' showed him typing numbers on a telephone with his toes, damned if his toes aren't cute as can be too!
As to his lovely voice, I heard another quote that could suit Billy very nicely indeed.
"A voice like thunder wrapped in velvet"
That sounds like Billy all over! :devil:

grissoms_gurl said:
^ams You hold his left hand, and I'll hold his right! How does that sound?! :lol:

So what's left for me to hold?! :lol: :devil:

Sorry for that one! I'm in a feisty, cheeky little mood! To the pub straight from the classroom has that effect! ;)

loveforgrissom said:
I have to agree also that all of him is to die for! When i was reading about his voice and how you all were trying to describe it.....desertwind..you said it best....its so smooth and I also find it soothing, calming. Its almost like one could never see him raising his voice in anger....that type of smooth. Good description there desertwind! :D

Thank's it is.. like "butter" as Mike Myers, said on 'SNL" very soothing, and so appealing.. and I love his legs..well, that's a given, if he were dog-butt-ugly, I'd still love him, because he's got charsma and charm oozes from every pore of his being :p and is such a powerful actor!!

LMAO Britfan - I've just got back from my mates house, and we had vodka!! Me and me mate adore CSI and demanded we put it on at 11. Had a nice perving sesh! Twas a S6 episode, can't rememeber what happened lol.

'Charm dripping from every pore' uff, thats a sexy description of our man.

yes charm does drip from him. does that sound bad? :devil:

hhunter said:
yes charm does drip from him. does that sound bad? :devil:
Not at all! Now we have to decide who gets to go after him with a bucket catching all the excess charm as drips off his glorious person. Should we draw straws or just have free-for-all wrestling match, whoever's left standing get to 'Charm Bucket Bearer' :devil:

^Free for all!!

britfan said:
grissoms_gurl said:
^ams You hold his left hand, and I'll hold his right! How does that sound?! :lol:

So what's left for me to hold?! :lol: :devil:

Sorry for that one! I'm in a feisty, cheeky little mood! To the pub straight from the classroom has that effect! ;)

Chuck you are fiesty today!! :lol: you're always cheeky though ;)

didn't we have this discussion already? about the bucket of drool over Grissom? Sounds like another party is going happen :p

the free-for-all, as long as I get to touch his beard I'll be fine :devil: :lol:

jeanmacgreen said:
Sorry for worrying the gang about a possible 'missed' apperance for darlin' Billy. As to the realm of fetishes; the man has indeed got it all and it's all to die for! One episode 'No More Bets' showed him typing numbers on a telephone with his toes, damned if his toes aren't cute as can be too!
As to his lovely voice, I heard another quote that could suit Billy very nicely indeed.
"A voice like thunder wrapped in velvet"
That sounds like Billy all over! :devil:

you mean this!
lets be honest now ladies there is absolutely nothing wrong with our guy he is fine in every meaning of the word and not to mention H.O.T.T.HOT!

I'd bathe in the excess charm dripping from Billy.

My my my, he does have nice feat, this coming from the gal who usually HATES feat/toes etc. I think Billy may actually be God in the human form. C'mon, there's plenty of evidence to suggest it right?!

that is hilarious ams that he is God in the human form.
There is LOTS of evidence to support that theory. :lol:

and I love feet so that pic on the pic thread is GREAT!!

Hard not to notice and love his distinctive way of walking and little hand quirks. That is very cute. There is also, the way he sometimes touches his ear, another cute quirk ! ;)

And I'am with you too for the smoothness of his voice...:)

19ams87 said:
I'd bathe in the excess charm dripping from Billy.

My my my, he does have nice feat, this coming from the gal who usually HATES feat/toes etc. I think Billy may actually be God in the human form. C'mon, there's plenty of evidence to suggest it right?!

"God in human form" I like that.. yes indeed. and a Danish god at that.. HMMMMM, so gorgeous, and the feet :lol: nice shot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back