The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Hey y'all We are Finally back after who knows what happened to TALK :eek:

and now I'm going on vacation tomorrow
Have lots of fun in Billy land without me ;)

and all I can say is SARA DON'T SHAVE OUR BILLY!!! :eek:

^Have fun hhunter!! Send me a postcard :lol:
Unfortunately Sara shaved that hot beard.. I miss it already :lol:

I loved the episode last night! I have missed being on here....life can get so busy! I celebrated Billy's b-day by watching "Gunshy" and what a good movie....it helped he kept saying my name throughout the show :devil:

grissoms_gurl said:
YAY! pic thread is back! :lol:
and yes, he looked absolutely amazing last night - that last scene was definitely sigh worthy *sigh*

You know I watched it like 3 times straight, (site was down) and his timing, so precise, & the tone of his sexy voice.. ~~~drools~~~ he so knows how to play to the camera, her too!! the magnetism between them.. overwhelming :p.. great scene, so back next week with NO beard, his camraderie with Greg so funny, they crack me up!! and with Cath, as well, "Cath , your so creepy sometimes" :lol:I'm so thrilled he's back with his old vim and vigor

Is there a new epi next week?! I was too busy squeeing after the last scene.. that I can't remember if there was a preview :lol: His hottness must have overloaded the site and my brain :lol:

I'm glad too desertwind that he's back to his old self
he even looked like it last night WITH the beard and the baseball cap

Don't Shave him Sara please!!!!
sorry :(

Last night's episode reminded me of earlier ones
with the baseball cap and beard and like desertwind said he was full of vim and vigor (loved that one)

we'll have to see what he looks like when he comes back...speaking of
I'm off
Have fun ladies and DON'T CRASH THE SITE AGAIN with all the HOTNESS!!! :devil: :lol: ;)

hhunter said:
Have fun ladies and DON'T CRASH THE SITE AGAIN with all the HOTNESS!!! :devil: :lol: ;)
Can't promise anything hhunter..but we'll try :lol: Have fun - there'll be plenty of hottness when you return!

I just watched the epi ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I was so happy. The Beard was back -and it looked like he had dyed it a little, too. It was beautiful.

You know something? I think we, Beard Addicts, should send our rehab' bill to Sara. That would teach her :p

The Beard was sacred. What she did is criminal. Should be written in the constitution or somethin': Don't ever shave off Grissom's beard :devil:

Or maybe the 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not shave off Grissom's beard :D

Join Team Bi Facial, GF! Come on... you know you want to...:lol:

I've only seen the GSR site clip, and I have to TOTALLY agree with des. I adored the way he said 'intimately.' Whoever you ship, GSR, Grillows, Gil and LH... if you are a fan of Billy or Grissom, you cannot FAIL to have been in love and lust with him the way he growled that word... :devil: So sexy it hurts.

The timing, the look, the pout, the kissy lips, the tiny, tiny wink of encouragement... FFWWOOAARR!! It was outrageously beautiful.

Well played, Billy. :D

You have to admit the man has power when he can bring down multiple forums with 20 seconds of screentime and one word of dialogue. :p

Now what am I going to do till April?

Eh? It's March next week, not April! Why is there no CSI until April?! I'm confused! Please excuse it, I am English! :lol: No more Grissom until April?!?!

Hi folks, been awhile. But having just watched Fallen Idol last night I have just still got a palputations! Wow. The sexy beard and base ball cap. We even had a nice crouch pose! (Sorry I am seriously weird in loving the way he crouches but heck...)

I totally agree, like at his best as in S4, did anyone else think that even the music when Gris was looking over the ridge with the binoculars was similar or the same as music when he was doing the same in 'Early Rollout' ?

That last scene! OMG! Hot looks or what? The gravelly voice! So sugestive! Her touching his hair! Wow I just cannot wait until the cocoon secrets are revealed! Did you hear that 'fans of GSR are in for a treat'? I Paraphrase CM.

Oh well back to real life now....

*huge hugs* Hello, Rocketscientist!!

That's the word! 'suggestive.' Totally. RROOARR!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back