The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Whoot whoot whoot!
Happy Birthday Billy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I wonder what he did today?! Can think of a few things i would have done to celebrate with him :devil:

britfan said:
Hello! Sorry I've not been around for a while. Mentally busy. Have you missed me? :lol:

Congrats, des, on bocoming a judge, Your Honour!

Yes!! Grissomsgurl, I want a party bag with 'I heart Billy' on!

And Happy Birthday to the Billmeister! 54 and sexier than ever. You rock! Have a good one.

Hopefully I can call in to the party, but I have a midnight curfew and loads of coursework to mark for absent colleagues who have affairs and then go off with stress for 6 months leaving me to sort out their lessons... and coursework... and marking... rant rant rant....

And breathe....

SO GLAD YOUR BACK ;), I was ready to come to England and hunt for you ;)you've been missed, your fun-up-beat comments :D.. don't stay away again that long, OK, and thank's Destiny for fixing my posting problem.. sorry I stretched the screen.. OOOPS, I appreciate all your trouble in fixing it!!!

Britfan what can i say a brilliant day all round!!
2-1 to the mighty reds "YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE" what an anthem and of course we are celebrating the one and only king of hottness himself :D HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY hope you have a great day :D

It's great to be back. The pile of work I have to do is rodding me at the moment but I am in mellow mood as Liverpool beat Barca!! COME ON!! GET IN!! 1-2 at the Nou Camp! Bring it home at Anfield, boys! Woo hoo!!!

So, where's this party then, for Billy's birthday? It's a school night and I'm on a curfew... ;)

What presents have you all bought him? Keep it legal. ladies, keep it legal! :devil:

It's only half eleven, but I'm falling asleep, so I'm gonna have to call it quits. Sorry.

Hope you had a brilliant birthday, Billy my love! ;) Save me some cake and a party pack... can I have some party poppers and streamers too? Yay! Night all.

SO where are all the partiers? Where's GGgirl,desertwind,Adzix,grissoms gurl?

Here's too you Billy ;)

have a great Birthday !!!

desertwind said: and thank's Destiny for fixing my posting problem.. sorry I stretched the screen.. OOOPS, I appreciate all your trouble in fixing it!!!
It was no problem, and you're welcome, just try to be more careful in the future. :)

I'm here, sweetie! :) I was just watching Spike... :devil: Is there anyone here at the moment?

*pops out of giant cake* I'm here I'm here!!! It's just barely evening here :lol: Let the party begin!! *passes out treat bags to all guests*
.. and some delicious chocolate cake made by yours truly!

*ahem*
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday To You
Happy Birthday Dear Billy
Happy Birthday To You!! *kisses!*

Cheers to all! *clinks glass of diet coke*
g'night britfan!! I'll put your treat bag and piece of cake over here, and get it to you tomorrow!

Here sweetie, have some pigs in blankets! And thanks for the cake! I just looove chocolate... Not as much as Billy, but almost! :devil:

MMMGHFNGGG **eating chocolate Cake made my grissoms gurl YUMMM-O

I wonder if Billy likes Chocolate Cake ??

GGgirl1 said:
I'm here, sweetie! :) I was just watching Spike... :devil: Is there anyone here at the moment?

I'm here now.. was with him in a bar here, (secret location}.. in Vegas..we drank Magaritas..delicious he said to say HI, to you all and thank's for all the B-day wishes... HA-HA-HA. :D.just joshing.. I was at a sales meeting.. :( just got back.. so what's everyone up too? are you here?

*hehe* You're very welcome!!
I hope Billy likes chocolate!! I made it specially for him ;) and you guys of course!
mmm...Billy and chocolate cake.. :devil:

I'm here
have some more M&M's
my favorites :D

I wonder what Billy did on his birthday??

CHOCOLATE... HMMM, I think maybe he had a beer, or champagne.. who knows.. maybe we will find out eventually.. and

happybirthdaysmiley.gif
to Rocky wow your B-day is the same as his.. another Pisces ;)hope your day was fun too!!

who's up for a little dancing?! *turns up music*
Party on!

and happy birthday to Rocky as well!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back