The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

OMG Peanut butter.... YYYMMMMM!
I'll take some right off his finger... :devil:

Hey everyone I think the party has ended again.
I *do* have school tomorrow (for my continuing education) so

again HAPPY BIRTHDAY BILLY :D

here's to keeping us entertained either on CSI or any other endevour you choose

There sure is! *passes Mel a piece of chocolate cake*

Man, he was looking fantastic in last night's episode!! The beard.. so neat and trimmed.. :(

p.s. has anyone seen the pic thread?! :lol: My eyes can't seem to find it :lol: ..Must have been a great party

There's everyone **waves**
I was having a hard time since the server or something was down last night??

and yes he looked GREAT
reminded me of past episodes with how good Grissom looked
:D

So, did y'all have a good party?! I celebrated by having a bit of a dance at work LOL! Also mimed to my extremly loud iPod. Did Billy behave himself?! I still can't get my head round him being 54, he doesn't look it. ;)

grissoms_gurl said:
... p.s. has anyone seen the pic thread?! :lol: My eyes can't seem to find it :lol:
I can't find it either... :confused: What happened yesterday? Too much hottness for the board to handle? :lol:

I can't find it either, I think GCgirl has the answer. Hotness overload. Thats the only answer lol. :p I need that thread back, i've lost all my Billy pics *dies from withdrawl*

GGgirl1 said:
What happened yesterday? Too much hottness for the board to handle?
Exactly. After the ep was over almost every CSI board was in gridlock. A couple of them closed their WP pic threads to lighten the load. :(

Surely it should be back soon?

:lol: I'm glad I wasn't the only person having problems!! I was worried! All they have to do to lighten the load is close the WP pic thread? :lol: We definitely had a hottness overload!!

I just brought it up..the pic thread.. beings the site was down yesterday.. it disapeared :( so go for it!! wasn't his final scenE last night magenetic? boy does he know how to play the camera :p his timing brilliant :p he's so sensual, and his 'aura' overwhelming!! and "INTIMATELY" nice :p.. and we all know what that meant!! sexy devil, he looked awesome in last nights ep.. he was in it alot!! love his comments to Cath.. and the rest, it was a good ep. lots of twist and turns that one wasn't expecting

YAY! pic thread is back! :lol:
and yes, he looked absolutely amazing last night - that last scene was definitely sigh worthy *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back