The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Poppylvsgriss - that shaving scene is the most droolsome WP scene ever - in anything! I too fear addiction to the shaving scene. But there are worse things in life... *swoon* :lol:

'Intimately' Growl.... Yummmy!!

poppylvsgriss said:
just a quick question - does anybody know who's role in goodfellas billy turned down? just always wondered thats all! :D

i think i may be addicted to the shaving scene! :devil:

HMMM, I've never heard about that before, although he did turn down a role in "Platoon" many moons ago, to do "Long Gone" for HBO, (so cute) and your so welcome on noticing and reading the "article" my pleasure, he's so good, but notice he avoids questions, he doesn't want to answer, "sly fox" :p

AHAH He just made my night :D

Finger in the PB -and then in the pouty mouth Mmmmm :p :p

"Got silk?" :devil:

:lol:

Butterflied is on Spike right now. Gotta love that episode :rolleyes: The cinematography is absolutely beautiful. Has to be one of the best episodes ever.

^I've got to agree - Butterflied is definitely on my top 5!! He was great in that episode (and every other episode!!)

grissoms_gurl said:
^I've got to agree - Butterflied is definitely on my top 5!! He was great in that episode (and every other episode!!)

When I initally saw this, I was riveted by his final speech, so precise, he was so tired, and it showed, his delivery of his dialougue, perfect, what a great actor, so convincing!!! I thought he might be up for an Emmy in this one, but alas, not, awesome.. one of my favs, too!!

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

OT: I had a rough couple of weeks saying good bye to a relative and friend. And to one of my favorite shows The OC. I gonna miss Julie Cooper played by MC. What a character? :lol: I'm looking forward to S4 on DVD.
You know, if it wasn't for Lady Heather, I would never have gotten to know Melinda. :D
Anyway.....I thought I'd get back to the Ultimate GG eps. that I love.

My Best GG Episode: I had mention earlier that "Jackpot" was the BEST GG ep, so now, I shall give you another GG ep that I really, really love called:
Fur and Loathing: Season 4 which was on Spike this evening.

Some of you mention F&L and ITA!!!
From beginning to end, Gil was so cute and comfortable in this ep. The sexy beard and backward ballcap. Awwww does it every time for me. I can picture him in a Grizzly Bear suit yiffing and skritching!!! :lol: The animus in Grissom. :devil:

CATHERINE: The eternal question: Why did the man in the raccoon suit cross the road?
(GRISSOM glances sideways at CATHERINE.)

HaHaHa I love that glance. :lol:
At the PAF-CON, talk about one of the most memorable moments, Grissom was so comfortable there, just like when he was at the Dominion. He wasn't freak out by any means. He completely understood. :D

GRISSOM: This is fascination. A whole tribe of people who prefer to interact as furry animals rather than human beings.
CATHERINE: I think I'm having Hunter Thompson's flashbacks. This is weirding me out.
GRISSOM: It's not that weird. It's instinctual. Many native American tribes wore entire bearskins, including the head, when they performed their war dances. They thought it made them brave.
CATHERINE: I'm not getting the brave thing.

And when he takes in a lecture, he sat in his chair, so captivated by the topic like he totally belong there. What a cute moment? Very sweeeeeet!!! :p

As you know F&L and Jackpot were back-to-back episodes, the best ever back-to-back CSI eps IMHO.

There are very few CSI episodes that I could watch over and over and over and never ever get tired of watching.

-------------------
CGbanner.jpg

As adorable as Grissom was talking to a horse, you have to admit there was nothing like watching Brass walk Blue Kitty down the hall. ;)

It was nice to see Butterflied again. What a great ep.

ebuzz55 said:
As adorable as Grissom was talking to a horse, you have to admit there was nothing like watching Brass walk Blue Kitty down the hall. ;)
Hellooo Sexy! :lol: That's a great episode

Poppylvsgris - I wanna know what role he turned down for Goodfellas, it happens to be my fav film of all time, so i'm gutted he turned it down :( Damn you Billy lol.

Fur & Lothing, what an episode, I love that bit with Brass ebuzz . Hilarious. Can't beat this either
Catherine: Well hello sexy!

And how could I forget Grego's 'He was sick because he licked some baaaaad...*death stare from G* LMAO i love that bit. One of my fave episodes.

19ams87 said:
Poppylvsgris - I wanna know what role he turned down for Goodfellas, it happens to be my fav film of all time, so i'm gutted he turned it down :( Damn you Billy lol.

just had a bit of a look, it was ray liotta's role of henry hill he turned down apparently. big role.

still, at least everyone's learnt something new today! ;)

OMG WHY DID HE TURN IT DOWN?! OMG NO BILLY NO! Oh i'm gutted, I love that charactor too, such a bad ass. Oh gawd damn why did he turn it down. Silly boy. Cheers for that poppylvsgriss.

Does anyone actually know why he turned it down?

ebuzz55 said:

normal_4x06_398.jpg
True. :D So true. :lol:

------------------
LHGtogetherxoxo.jpg

Back to the "BUTTERFLIED" speech, and at the very end. when the sleazy doctor said ''I'm still here" and Grissom goes, in his slow droll delvery, "are you"? with his look, and then cutting to Sara watching and listening through the two-way glass..great camera work, and that was S/4, boy has he changed his point of view since then!!! :eek: and I loved 'Fur And Loathing" Cath is hysterical, 'I like hairy chests, but I'm not about to bop a 6 ft. weasel" :lol: and the constant Grissom comments "a wolf's, in wolf's clothing" and "for the phandering racoon that he was" :D great lines by both of them..S/4, hard to beat that one!! and tonight it one of my favs. "SUCKERS" I love that ep. another one with so many twists and turns ;)

^I like when he starts singing "three little maids from school are we" and Nick & Sara look at him like he is absolutely insane :lol:

:lol: love that bit too and at the end when the manager thinks he has got away with it but then griss says he'll be placing a phonecall to his insurance people and not to expect that much money :lol: then he walks away whistleing "3little maids from school are we!" classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back