The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Twas a nice scene but SHES SHAVED HIM?! What is she playing at?!

How do Rocketscientist, I do believe we haven't met! *waves*

britfan said:
Eh? It's March next week, not April! Why is there no CSI until April?!
"March Madness" kicks in... basketball playoffs preempt everything. If you see CSI in it's regular timeslot, it will probably be a rerun.

Sometimes CBS does reruns on Saturday night... tonight it's ToYD. :p

Thats well harsh, how are you guys gonna cope for a month off? No Grissom? Thank the lord for dvds eh?

oh lord. the way he said "intimately" is beyond me. i died first time i heard it, and i die everytime i rewatch it. he's got SUCH a sexy voice, yo.

and let me express one more thing: HURAAAAAAY! the beard's gone!! *Team Clean-Shaven group hug*

*sits in a corner, sulking* Yes, the beard gone and I ain't happy. BRING BACK THE BEARD BILLY! You know it makes sense.

ebuzz55 said:
You have to admit the man has power when he can bring down multiple forums with 20 seconds of screentime and one word of dialogue. :p

Now what am I going to do till April?

That one word had me melting.

RIP beard, but I'll still take clean shaven Billy any day.

It is amazing how sexy that final scene is!?! Considering they show you nothing! That is artistry. The sexiness is all the emotional background and what is not said, plus the little looks and exchanges of deep passions. Showing naked butts and all would be kinda embarrassing because it would seem intrusive.

Mind you I would definitely have no problem with a look at:
a) Grissom's naked chest
b) a wet (and preferably naked chested) Grissom. Like getting out of the shower or a pool......drifts off...
c) or a really passionate kiss.

Or he could just say 'intimate' like that again.... lord that had me swooning!

I loved Petersen'd voice over about the photographs at the start too. All round an A1 epi.

ebuzz55 said:
britfan said:
Eh? It's March next week, not April! Why is there no CSI until April?!
"March Madness" kicks in... basketball playoffs preempt everything. If you see CSI in it's regular timeslot, it will probably be a rerun.

Sometimes CBS does reruns on Saturday night... tonight it's ToYD. :p
NO CSI TIL APRIL!?!? Quick! Someone hold me! I'll die!!
Although, I'm excited for ToYD tonight.. I can see the beard again *sniff* how about a Team Bearded hug?!

Rocketscientist - A wet, nekkid chested Grissom, oh gawd thats my idea of heaven I swear. Like that scene from Fear. SWOON CITY!

*embraces GG for a team bearded hug* It'll be ok sniff sniff.

GrissomFREAK said:
I just watched the epi ... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I was so happy. The Beard was back -and it looked like he had dyed it a little, too. It was beautiful.

You know something? I think we, Beard Addicts, should send our rehab' bill to Sara. That would teach her :p

The Beard was sacred. What she did is criminal. Should be written in the constitution or somethin': Don't ever shave off Grissom's beard :devil:

Or maybe the 11th Commandment: Thou shalt not shave off Grissom's beard :D

Maybe, and he seems to be in control, he asked her to do it :eek: He did shave it off, and then while on his sabbatical, let it grow, so he might have said "hey baby, do it" shave me I mean :D here's a great article featuring him speaking about many subjects, which run the gammit from him and Sara, to the MCSK, the killer, Keppler :( and his sabbitical, he's brilliant, so sharp!! ENJOY

ARTICLE

I just *love* the beard. The way he looked at the start in Fallen when talking to Brass on the phone.....when he also said 'you owe me one for getting me out of bed on a Saturday morning' (and we *know* what *that* means....)

Oh I will so miss the beard. But hey folks will it's absence keep reminding you of the sexy scene when it was shaved? Hummm. If he strokes his chin and gazes at Sara, well ladies, that will just be X rated!

I was just *so* happy to think the beard was going to stay (and seemed to have been trimed and darker as we'd like it). I was NOT such a fan of the Old Father Christmas look. It put 20 years on him!

sob, sob, but finding compensation in the youthful dimple.....

You can say that again, Rocket!

It was perfect! I'm telling you! PER-FECT! And BAM! :(

R.I.P. The Beard :(

I have to say, though, no beard shaving scene = no Grissom saying "Intimately" BOY! Wasn't that HAWT? :eek: :devil: :p
Just thinking of it sends shivers down my spine.

"Intimately" Oh oh oooooooooouuuuuuuuuuu hehe

Thanks for the article, Des !

^you ladies are right about that.. that shaving scene was HAWT!! SO HAWT! I can't stop watching it :lol:
"intimately" is now my favorite word :rolleyes:
Great article des!!

..wow, it's really quiet in here!

just a quick question - does anybody know who's role in goodfellas billy turned down? just always wondered thats all! :D

i think i may be addicted to the shaving scene! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back