The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

I play the flute, elctric guitar and keyboard. I also play a little bit of piano, but only the piano chords from evanesescne songs :lol:

Wow! It's coming along fine! We'll form a big band! :lol:

:lol: Oh. My. God! :lol: A monster has been unleashed! How much talent is there on this forum?! I do hope His Hotness appreciates his fans, here. :D

So, what have we got?

Britfan - double bass, GGgirl - guitar and vocals, Bullet Girl - vocals, MacGirlMel and grissoms gurl on trumpet! Outstanding work, ladies! We have one month to practice Happy Birthday... no pressure for the performance then!

britfan said:
I think that would very probably scare him, des! You keep pics of him in your handbag, I have a 5ft sq version of him on my interactive board in my classroom... need I go on.?? :lol:

:lol: Yes I do have pictures of him in my purse.. and you've got him on your desk.. we're all wacky and zany where he's concerned.. :rolleyes: you should see the hugh collge I made it's awesome.. and delicious :p I belive he's back fimlming CSI, so can't wait for his return.. what's your take on the new character Keppler?.. do you think he comes close to our man?

britfan said:
:lol: Oh. My. God! :lol: A monster has been unleashed! How much talent is there on this forum?! I do hope His Hotness appreciates his fans, here. :D

So, what have we got?

Britfan - double bass, GGgirl - guitar and vocals, Bullet Girl - vocals, MacGirlMel and grissoms gurl on trumpet! Outstanding work, ladies! We have one month to practice Happy Birthday... no pressure for the performance then!
I also play a mean piano - just in case we need somebody on piano!!

^I don't like Keppler at all!! He just seems like he's trying too hard to be something.. he's not :lol: Plus, it looks as if he is going to ruin the bonds of the team.. and nobody messes with Graves! He doesn't even come CLOSE to our man! I'm reeeally looking forward to his return soon!! I'm still in withdrawals :(

I haven't even seen S7 premiere yet....I wanna move to america......so I can get innertube... *snigger*

I am so inlove with my new singing career! :p

grissoms_gurl said:
I'm reeeally looking forward to his return soon!!
It really seems like a different show without Grissom, even when he's only there for a few scenes. 1 down 3 to go. Worst part is no new screencaps for 3 weeks. :(

^Ya, I agree!! Grissomless episodes seem to flow uneasily. Every thing feels really slow, and the episodes don't feel like full episodes. 1 down 3 to go.. we'll all breathe a little easier when Grissom returns! :D

I also play a mean piano - just in case we need somebody on piano!!

You are booked!

I only have a week left without the lovely, yummy, scrummy Grissom. Channel 5 are doing BTK parts 1 and 2 back to back on Tuesday 30th to launch the new series. I have already disconnected the phone, ordered a take away and moved all the coursework deadlines so I have no marking to do!

All I have to focus on that night is, drooling, swooning and thudding to the floor. FWOAR! :D

Bullet_Girl said:
ooohh....you are very naughty., britfan :devil:
I'd rather say she's organized! And knows what her priorities are... ;) Way to go, sweetie! :D

As for Keppler, I went to bed early and forgot to turn off the recorder, so I haven't seen him... Anyway, I think that Grissomless episodes are not very interesting, so for me, it's no big loss. Yeah, I know, three more to go before he comes back... :( In the meantime, I'll watch Jackpot. It's the perfect therapy for me! :D

And I don't carry pictures of Billy in my purse, but I received a lovely Merry Griss-mas card from britfan and I bought it with me on the cruise! :) I don't know what the people doing my room thought when they saw it, as it was prominently displayed on the desk, but I don't care! :lol:

Dont know if this has been posted here but William has resigned for season 8. According to grissomsaararomance.com it is official.

Wojo said:Dont know if this has been posted here but William has resigned for season 8. According to grissomsaararomance.com it is official.
See page three of this thread, about middle way down it was talked about.

Oops, I didn't read through the thread so I wasn't sure. Sorry.

I hope everybody is working on their Happy Birthday song!! I guarantee that there's room for everyone to have their own solo :lol:

britfan, no Grissmas card for me?! :lol: ..perhaps next year!

Ha GGgirl, did anyone comment on the picture on your desk?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back