The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

britfan said:
I notice GGgirl didn't tell you I had a go at writing her card in FRENCH, did she! I am such a boff! :lol: :lol: She is French Canadian after all! :D Rude not to try!
I'm sorry, chuck... :( You know I like it when you write in French! You're such a boffin, if it goes on like that, you'll be bilingual soon! :D Another way to show how talented you are in multiple ways! :D

I like it! Ok..CHUCK :D.. here's an article about our man from waaaay back 1989 :eek:boy was he different then..and talks about his then girlfriend, Amy Morton, who just directed him in his "Dublin Carol" play.. and how "solid" their relationship is.. boy things sure changed :eek:

THE PETERSEN PRINCIPAL

grissoms_gurl said:
^Ya, I agree!! Grissomless episodes seem to flow uneasily. Every thing feels really slow, and the episodes don't feel like full episodes. 1 down 3 to go.. we'll all breathe a little easier when Grissom returns! :D

I actually agree with ya there... but for the last little while there... at least for the last couple of seasons... or maybe it was just me, but we have been getting less and less of Grissom.

desertwind said:
I like it! Ok..CHUCK :D.. here's an article about our man from waaaay back 1989 :eek:boy was he different then..and talks about his then girlfriend, Amy Morton, who just directed him in his "Dublin Carol" play.. and how "solid" their relationship is.. boy things sure changed :eek:

THE PETERSEN PRINCIPAL

Cheers, chuck! This was great. He really is the 'all action hero mold' isn't he! Was that really him who threw himself off the bridge on a bungee chord? :eek: NUTTER!! :lol:

And GGgirl - you have seen enough of my pathetic attemts at French to know I will never be bi-lingual! :lol: I used a dictionary on your card and STILL spelled it incorrectly! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Britfan I seriously doubt yer french could be any worse then a friend of mine... his catch phrase was "je suis une chaise" *lol*

All of this 'Chuck' business.. I accidentally called my friend Chuck :lol: I quickly corrected myself and told her that it was monday.. a well understood excuse :lol: I kinda like Chuck.. *thinks* from now on, you may address me as.. Chuck! :D

It's okay britfan I have lazy french too.. just cause I'm Canadian, they expect me to just pick up on that language.. not happening :lol: I tried it.. was not so good. I stick to english - I'm well versed in it :D

Did you catch the part where "after my divorce I was like a kid in a candy store" naughty boy :devil:.. think he's been around the block?, a few times :p bet he never thought years later he'd be this big super star on CSI ;)

wow.. canucklehead.. I feel so.. uplifted. :rolleyes:
I'm from southern Alberta!

^hehe desertwind I noticed that part too!(kid in a candy store) oh, that man makes me smile! *sigh* :p

*lol* sorry its the "affectionate" nickname my boyfriend came up for us. He's from Liverpool England originally so he's kind of not Canadian *lol*.

HEY WELCOME TQW007 glad your here.. what's the signifigance of your name.. just curious ;)

ok, desertwind, your icon is HOTTTT
and TQW007 welcome to the HOTNESS of Grissom
and feel free to tell us your opinion of the beard :devil:

hey all, what's up with the "chuckness"? does it have something to do with Chuck Norris jokes? lol. or did you just start a "Yo Billy's so hot" battle?

no? i'm gonna start then:

Yo Billy's so hot you can scramble eggs on his bare chest.

lol. i'm definitely too hyper today.

hehe Chuck is just something that britfan called me :lol: I liked it, so it stuck!

Yo Billy's so hot you need sunglasses just to look at him! (lol I was never any good at these jokes:lol:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back