The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Yet a third fan-site has revealed that WP, has signed on for S/8
cheer.gif
and said "they've all signed on except Jorja Fox :eek: to read it go to.. I wished he would say something or we'd get the "news" here ;)

http://csi-vegas.net

Fan site? .. okay so hate to be a downer, but where are they getting the info cause only a couple places I know are getting it either from E! and possibly re-phrasing it. I posted my reasons for this in the "If he leaves" thread.

Destiny said:
Fan site? .. okay so hate to be a downer, but where are they getting the info cause only a couple places I know are getting it either from E! and possibly re-phrasing it. I posted my reasons for this in the "If he leaves" thread.

Not at all on being a downer. Destiny I want to know to!! has he authorized or endorsed this? or CBS, or his publicist.. and where are they getting this from :eek: should we not put news from other sites here? if so, then won't.. sorry if I shouldn't have :(

The Bears are going to the superbowl! Wooot! Im so excited.Can ya'll imagine how happy Billy is right about now?

evel_queen27 said:
The Bears are going to the superbowl! Wooot! Im so excited.Can ya'll imagine how happy Billy is right about now?

YIPEE. I watched most of it!!!!
congrat.gif
39/14 :eek:... and I'll bet dollars to donuts, if he wasn't there.. he had his big screen TV on
drinks.gif

News from other sites is one thing the only thing that is asked as I stated in a statement I made in The other thread is this "Proceed with caution", there are some good sites out there, and there are some not so good sites, but to me I like the official News releases, While the good sites report the news, and if recieved bad info will retract it faster then you can say "william", I allow myself to acknowledge it but IMO I fully would love to see the official release via other news as well.

I had a saying a while ago, if you hear news on a fan site or tab site, always find two more sites that back them up, this way you are being cautious. I am not saying this to put down any site but rather feel safe in the knowledge that they themselves would also do the same and may say the same.

Hey guys!
wave2smiley.gif

How about those Bears!!! :D
Going to the Big Game! Yay!!!
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif

Being a huge fan of the Denver Broncos I usually root for the AFC Team, buuuuuuuutttt I'm gonna make an exception this year. :D
Gooooooo Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

As for Season 8, I'm going to wait for an official announcement. :)

-----------------
GC_Season6.jpg

hhunter, thanks so much for checking my site all the time <3

hmm, yeah, i already freaked about the signing, but i'm gonna wait for the official now too. i want Jorja to sign soon as well, so that we'll have the whole cast back again. that would be the best thing EVAH.

Hey I go out of town and come back to...
-singing for Mr. Petersen
-WP Sigining on for season 8 (crossing fingers it's true)
and
the Bears going to the SuperBowl
wow you ladies are busy

and I liked the episode without Grissom
**ducks thrown objects**

NOW, he's not Grissom, Grissom can NEVER be replaced but he did do a good 'stand in job'
and he's only got three more episodes so it's not like he's going to take over the rest of the season

britfan, no Grissmas card for me?! ..perhaps next year!

Definitely next year, chuck! I haven't got all the fancy photoshop malarky, so it's good old fashioned Publisher, and print! :lol: There were pictures of Jackpot Billy, Formalities Billy and TOYD Billy (the look of lust :lol:) and some appropriately placed mistletoe! Took ages, as I'm not particularly ICT minded - learned all I know form GGgirl! ;) And I laughed... a lot!

Next year, it's yours!

britfan said:
britfan, no Grissmas card for me?! ..perhaps next year!
Definitely next year, chuck! I haven't got all the fancy photoshop malarky, so it's good old fashioned Publisher, and print! :lol: There were pictures of Jackpot Billy, Formalities Billy and TOYD Billy (the look of lust :lol:) and some appropriately placed mistletoe! Took ages, as I'm not particularly ICT minded - learned all I know form GGgirl! ;) And I laughed... a lot!

Next year, it's yours!

I look forward to it...chuck?! :lol:

Chuck? It's a Yorkshire phrase (my bit of England) that means, love, sweetie, darling, 'dear' or 'honey!' :lol: It is nice. Honest! :lol: A term of endearment! It's how poppylvsgriss and me speak!

HEY CHUCK :) britfan I want one too!
I didn't get my christmas cards out as early as I wanted but hey.. .we can always use our imaginations

how about Grissom coming out of his birthday cake
just like Marilyn Monroe :lol:

Alreet, chuck, next un tha'll get one on thee own!

Now that's a proper Yorkshire dialect! (You'll get one next year, dear!) :lol:

I notice GGgirl didn't tell you I had a go at writing her card in FRENCH, did she! I am such a boff! :lol: :lol: She is French Canadian after all! :D Rude not to try!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back