The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

OMG.. girls :eek:..according to this site BILLY has signed on for S/8.. I'm thrilled beyond words, & know you will be too!!! if this is in fact true and reliable ;)
cheer.gif
congrat.gif
Cheering.gif

courtesy of http://www.grissomsararomance.com/ click on NEWS!!!

And Ilovebilly has this also posted on the GSR site about it being on "E!online" ~~~sighs of relief and happiness~~~~

Guys there is a thread established actually two really one about his replacement, and if he should leave. The news story saying he signed is listed in the "Replacement thread". Though how long these two will remain up Tally & I will have to talk about.

I will say here what I said there, unless the show is renewed and it could be, official signing's are only one step in the process. To be honest I would rather hear it from someone other then gossip columists. Kristen has been wrong, Ausillo another who has been wrong. It might turn out their right, but I would rather rely on a news site that is trust worthy. Like here, or zap2it, ect. But thats just me.

I just have to ask this... would William Petersen pull a 'publicity stunt' like that? :confused:

I think NOT!

although you have a point Destiny, about waiting to see if it's legitimate but it sounds to me like if too many people are saying that he signed on for Season 8 then maybe it's true?

Aww but take into account how often has he said at the end of the contract he was leaving, then staying, then leaving, so on and so forth. We don't know if that was for publicity or because he was just unsure

Thing is about other sites, how often have we read "He is leaving its a fact?" only to find out hmm it was off a news wire in which he said one of the above, I have read columist who have gotten the wrong info, especially the two I mentioned, I am not saying they are always wrong just I don't personally trust them like I do the other sites I mentioned.

Do I think this is a stunt? I don't know, doubt it, but alot of those other sites are getting the info from where? Again not saying it isn't true, but to remember offical usually is a statement released from the actor or network to a news site, but also the fact that even if the actor signs for another season, they have to be sure that the show will be picked up or it will be for not.

hhunter said:
I just have to ask this... would William Petersen pull a 'publicity stunt' like that? :confused:

I think NOT!

although you have a point Destiny, about waiting to see if it's legitimate but it sounds to me like if too many people are saying that he signed on for Season 8 then maybe it's true?

Sorry Destiny if this is gossip. or false rumors.. if you'll read the site I mentioned.. they said "it was a secret, and they couldn't say anything till now" if in fact this is not true.. :(lots of un-happy fans, so is this not a proper place to post this? I apologize.. being's it was all over the "NET' I even wondered about putting it in "spoiler " boxes.. I do trust our site for actual/factual news.. so when it's official, if in fact it's true, I know we'll have it!! and I agree, that he wouldn't pull a publicity stunt unless he's knows nothing about this!!!

hhunter said:
YEAH Camp Beard! **achem**
what should we get Billy for his birthday?
and please... you ladies know the rules... PG ONLY
THANK YOU! :D ;)

PS-Adzix, I check your site all the time... and send it to everyone I know :D
hmm... I say for Billy's birthday we give him.. a big group hug!! :D
Since we're all such good singers (refer to the Bring Back My Billy To Me song :lol:), we could all sing Happy Birthday to him!
I must start practicing my birthday song now, so I'll be ready when february rolls around!!
Happy Birthday To You.. *walks off happily singing*

yes a big group hug or something like that
and a song.. "bring back our Grissom"

grissoms gurl you are genious :)

hmm... I say for Billy's birthday we give him.. a big group hug!!
Since we're all such good singers (refer to the Bring Back My Billy To Me song ), we could all sing Happy Birthday to him!
I must start practicing my birthday song now, so I'll be ready when february rolls around!!
Happy Birthday To You.. *walks off happily singing*

*clears throat* Hrrruummmpp!! Me me me!! Doh doh doh!!! Far far far!!! Yep, in fine voice for a little happy bithday singing in February! :lol: This is my first Billy Birthday on the forum, and so will be quite emotional...

grissoms gurl, a group hug is a stroke of genius... especially if I'm right there, leading from the front! :lol:

Oh Thank You! Thank You! *bows*
britfan, you and I could lead the group hug :lol: and then, after the hug, he'd thank us all for being his best fans and give us each a kiss!!.. on the cheek of course! :rolleyes:

:D

I would so love a kiss.....but he's married don't forget *bawls*

We can still gawk at him from a distance though :devil:

^Well Bullet_Girl, I only said a kiss on the cheek!!:lol: We'll hire someone to distract Gina at that time, and she'll never know!

I sure hope it's true.

I saw Staircase now...first non-Grissom Billy role hehe. *drool*

I still wonder how my mom's gonna react when I have to say "um, well, not all his movies are that clean, some are really naughty" LOL I wonder though, are there any other relatively safe ones I could get for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back