The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Oh, you have to see Hard Promises... He's so young in it, and with the dimple and long curly hair!!! :devil: And, of course, he's good in it! Another departure from Grissom. In fact, Joey is completely the opposite. Very nice movie with Sissy Spacek, and I'm sure your mother will like it! And it's a very safe movie, if you don't think about the wet, shirtless Billy, and the tight jeans... ;)

grissoms_gurl said:
Oh Thank You! Thank You! *bows*
britfan, you and I could lead the group hug :lol: and then, after the hug, he'd thank us all for being his best fans and give us each a kiss!!.. on the cheek of course! :rolleyes:

Just let me know when and where, and I'll be there! I have had a very productive day and knowing a little kiss from Billy is just around the corner is a beautiful reward!

By the way, what key are we singing Happy Birthday in? I need to know for practicing! :lol:

GGgirl, how can you call wet, curly, denimclad Billy safe for mothers?! The poor lady will have a seizure! :lol:

britfan said:
Just let me know when and where, and I'll be there!
I'm in too! But tell me beforehand so I can catch a plane...

GGgirl, how can you call wet, curly, denimclad Billy safe for mothers?! The poor lady will have a seizure! :lol:
Nah, she'll just enjoy herself watching all that hottness... I'm a grandma, remember? ;) And I can't forget when I watched movies with a little bit of naughtiness in them with my mother. She tried to looked scandalized, but she watched anyway! :lol:

As for the song, I'm okay with "A". How about the rest of you?

Key of A is good for me too... *trots off to practice*

AED chords! Ooh, my New Year's Resolution is coming to fruition! I want to learn to play guitar chords and I have learned those!! Or you can play, and I'll use the double bass or samba drum? ;)

i'm in too. i'll do the backround...like shoo bee doo or play the triangle...if it fits :lol:

Okay, I'll dust my Fender. Who else here is a musician? If there are enough of us, we could form an orchestra! Or sing a very seductive Happy Birthday to him, just like Marily Monroe sang for Kennedy, a capella?

GGgirl1 said:
Okay, I'll dust my Fender. Who else here is a musician? If there are enough of us, we could form an orchestra! Or sing a very seductive Happy Birthday to him, just like Marily Monroe sang for Kennedy, a capella?

As seductive as that tone was, my voice was trained on a piece of newspaper by the back door, so I'd better skip that one! :lol: :lol: I would like to hold my head up high when I eventually see him in the flesh!

By the way, I forgot to say how chuffed he's signed for one more season at least. More time to save for theatre trips in the USA!

I play the piano.. what do you think he'd like? I wished he'd come in here and read all his fans thoughts and desires.. ~~~shrugs~~~ :p

I think that would very probably scare him, des! You keep pics of him in your handbag, I have a 5ft sq version of him on my interactive board in my classroom... need I go on.?? :lol:

I'm gone for a little while and I get swamped with new replies. Oh mother.

Oh. well......I'm a good singer. 'American Woman' is the best song I can sing at the moment, but yeah........:lol:

GGgirl1 said:
I play a mean trumpet!! Orchestra it is!
Key A works for the Happy Birthday song.. get practicing ladies!!
*runs off to practice*

We can do a trumpet duet LOL You and me.

Hey if he's the birthday boy can we ask to see his birthday suit? *giggle* sorry that was too good to pass up :giggle:

^:lol: ya, that really was too good to pass up :lol:
Trumpets rock!! We best start perfecting a duet for the man!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back