The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

yes must have time to think this over
I already know one answer in one category though :)

Blimey! A girl goes to bed and it all kicks off!! :lol:

We definitely need a one liner category and a best Grissom teaser at the start of an eppy category too. Can you add them to your poll desertwind?

Do we add best beardless and best beardy scene as well?! Oooh, controversial and competitive! I like!

We could think outside the box and have his best pre CSI film too... or is that taking it too far?!

When do we start nominating? Shall we do them in bold so they stand out so it makes it easier to pick up on them?

Se need a definitive list of categories - so, des, you started that so you finish it, chuck!

Oooh, I love it when a plan comes together!

The best G outfit has to be a suit or that damn tux. Even better when he undoes the tie/bowtie. Mamamia! The overalls and backwards cap are a VERY close second. I'm just a sucker for a man in a suit.

And Grissom is sucha pimp, only realised yesterday. The list of women is, that chick from the Pilot (against a wall anyone?! hehe) he was all over that Holly, Cath, Sara, Teri & Lady H. *brushes dirt off Grissom's shoulders* Pimping ain't easy huh Gil?!

I agree, this warrants a lot of reflection time... But I'm confused: how can we vote in all the categories if we can only choose one? :confused:

Grissom has been with more chicks then Nick, Warrick, and Greg put together

He's a pimp mrb105, I swear to god. Lol. All he needs is a pimp suit, pimp cane, pimp hat and a pimp car. LOL. Go pimp Grissom.

I'd love to see a Halloween edition of CSI. See what everyone dresses up as. Who would Grissom dress up as?? I'd like to see him dress as Prince

Ooo good one. I think he'd dress as Shakespeare or something like that. What about the others?

hmm good question. Ya Grissom would probably dress up like a carpet beetle or something.

I could see Warrick as a pirate, Greg could be The Rock with his sideburns, Nick could be Steve Irwin, Catherine could be the virgin mary and Sara could be a naughty nurse

I think Griss would dress up as something and only him would know what it is, so that everybody would look at him like "What the hell is that?" :lol: :lol:

And he would say "Oh, come on, ya know what that is ... it's ... *he would start talking about complicated stuff, about bugs and all that stuff*", and they would go "yeah, sure Griss, sure :rolleyes:" :lol:

GGgirl1 said:
I agree, this warrants a lot of reflection time... But I'm confused: how can we vote in all the categories if we can only choose one? :confused:

WeLl, I screwed up.. that's why I added pick as many as you like... I'm not this proficient at the "polls" yet..I didn't mean to put "pick only one" :rolleyes: trial by error :(.. so if you girls don't want to do this, I'll try and do another one, down the line..or you can!! and we'll all have fun!! :D

Well, why don't we nominate in categories for a few days? I'll try and make a list of the noms in each category then we can do voting for each idea in that cateogory. Does that make sense? So we could nominate Grissom's Best One Liners today and another category tomorrow and so on. Does that make any sense or am I just talking out of my pants?

I think Pimp Griss is hilarious, ams!! I can see him in a crushed velvet, purple suit, Mr T jewelery collection and a big, floppy, purple pimp hat! :lol:

That's right! The Billy's! :lol:

So shall we nominate Best One Liner and Best Outfit tonight? Type them in bold so I can see them and not miss them out?

Best outfit has to be OVERALLS AND CAP

Best One Liner I will have to think about... *scuttles off to think*

*scuttles back* From WtG - 'Whoa, what a waist!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back