The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

I also love the ep where he's ribbing Ecklie. "I love it when you wear your gloves" lolol. Jackpot also rules...and Formalities. Yummmm!

I wanna ride *pushes to the front of the line* I'll ride the coasters with him as long as he likes :D

:lol: :lol: Dirty girl, MacsGirlMel! :devil: But I'll be right behind you... May I recommend The Big One at Blackool Pleasure Beach? It is always a good ride! ;)

I have had a good ride on it on many occasions! :p

grissoms_gurl said:
..I love Grissom in every episode!! *hehe*

AMEN.. "he-he" too hard to choose just 2.. actually impossible.. I also loved "COMMITTED" when he was interogating the "crazies" so calm, cool, and collected and I loved "BUTTERFLIED" and VIVA LAS VEGAS" and "BLOODLINES" & "GENTLE GENTLE" & OMG I'm starting to name all of them! :D see, hhunter can't do just two :rolleyes:how about 20?

BBBWWWWHHHAAAAA :lol: I know I had so many others I'd put up there too
I loved Butterflied, Lady Heather's Box, Pirates of the Third Reich, Formalities the list goes on and on

I think we all had the same idea of what makes a good Grissom episode though

Lady Heather's Box!! Totally! Of course! Fab Grissom episode. How could I forget that?? Durr!

Did he do the naughty naughty with her? What do you all think? I don't think so. He was on a case and would never compromise a case. But then again, it was tea for breakfast... Oooh, Bad Boy Grissy! I like! :devil:

hhunter said:
BBBWWWWHHHAAAAA :lol: I know I had so many others I'd put up there too
I loved Butterflied, Lady Heather's Box, Pirates of the Third Reich, Formalities the list goes on and on

I think we all had the same idea of what makes a good Grissom episode though

See, your driving us all to distraction. 'LHB" that's when I saw him in a totally different light, so gentle and sensuous.. :p and was hooked.. I was a FAN, out of control..eventually we're going to end up naming all of them :lol:

:lol: You're right des^
So what is everyones favorite Grissom outfit?!

I have an attachment to that brown jacket!

Grissom def. got lucky in Lady Heather's Box. He was touching her face, then he spent the night and in the morning Lady Heather was wearing different clothes while Grissom was wearing the same ones. That's my boy Griss!!

ITA with you, mrb! Even if Billy says Gris didn't... He must have been thinking only PG-13 thoughts! :lol:

And I loooove that sexy jacket! FWOAR!!! :devil:

Er... grissoms_gurl, we're gonna get modslapped! We're not in the right thread to post pics! :eek: Sorry!!!

I want to see Grissom wear more clothes like his bed scene with Sara in Way to Go. He also looked like a pimp with his crocodile hunter hat in Shooting Stars

WLLL.. spending the night...HMMM, that's subject to interpretation.. (not ship talk) talking about ep. when when the next morning they were having 'high tea" he started his suspicious little Grissom thing, on her insulin kit, and had her dragged down to have Brass interogate her.. and she was ticked off, and when he apologized, she goes' apologies are just words" and blew him off, then they never saw each again for 3 years..strange , because they both live in Vegas.. I thing she lost interest..as well as he did... then she popped up in "Pirates" and blew him off again :eek: so much for that.. but I did enjoy their brief encounter..& made me look at him entirly different.. ;) He also great in "SWAP MEET' the dishwasher scene :eek:and "SHOOTING STARS" and "SECRETS AND FLIES" and "CH CH CHANGES" and "HOMEBODIES"

GGgirl1 said:
Er... grissoms_gurl, we're gonna get modslapped! We're not in the right thread to post pics! :eek: Sorry!!!

Ah! You're right! I didn't realize!! *hides from modslapping* Sorry! :D

I want to see Grissom wear more clothes like his bed scene with Sara in Way to Go. He also looked like a pimp with his crocodile hunter hat in Shooting Stars
to be honest i would give away everything just to see him in a tux or suit again. but he needs a shave first, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back