The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Beings I started this little my "Monster In A Box" I'll answer the ones I polled, and then we'll move on so here goes, and this is hurried, and there's many more.. but

Best ep...'JACKPOT"
Best smile.."Turn Of The Screw"
Best put down.. "Monster In a Box.. to Hodges. "Hodges, stop hovering, in or out" :lol:
Best sensitive.. 'Gentle Gentle"
Best angry.. Same
Best sweet.. where he held Sara's hand, and said "Are you alright , honey"
Confused..'Grave Danger"
Most romantic.. many, but 'WTG' on the bed :p
Best outfit.."Secrets & Flies" the suit

good start

I'll have to come back with more later

best romantic ..."Lady Heathers Box"
best smile.."Turn of the Screws"
best angry... "Secrets and Files"

that's all I have for now

Here are my choices:

Best episode : Jackpot :devil:
Best smile/episode : Talking with Woody – Turn of the Screw :devil:
Best put down : To Hodges : Close the door. From the other side. :lol:
Best sensitive moment : Taking care of the dead baby – Feeling the Heat
Best angry moment : When he throws Eddie out of the lab
Best sweet moment: Taking care of Cath – Meet Market
Most satisfied moment: When Greg passed his proficiency test – Who Shot Sherlock
Best romantic episode: You can always say stop – LHB
Best outfit/episode: The tux - Formalities / tied with the jeans, tee-shirt & cap - Jackpot
Best line: To Ecklie: I love it when you wear your gloves - Iced / tied with to Sheriff Brooks: She hates it when we're apart... - Jackpot

Oh man Big Middle is on Spike right now, Great Grissom episode. I love when Greg says "we need to see who came and went," Grissom gives him one of his famous looks

19ams87 said:
I'm just a sucker for a man in a suit.
Oh. My. God. <sharply exhales> I need to write for this show. Why? Because Grissom would suddenly start going to court all the time, and take his shirt off, like, every ten seconds. <sharply exhales> <faints> Give him his shower scene, seriously. I WANT A BEARDY SHOWER SCENE. :devil:

Crysthala said:
Oh. My. God. <sharply exhales> I need to write for this show. Why? Because Grissom would suddenly start going to court all the time, and take his shirt off, like, every ten seconds. <sharply exhales> <faints> Give him his shower scene, seriously. I WANT A BEARDY SHOWER SCENE. :devil:
I couldn't agree with you more!!! Keppler had been on the show for only a few episodes and he had one! :mad: And he wasn't as good looking as the other guys... Why, oh why can't we see that with Grissom??? :(

Oooh this is fun!!

Best episode : Butterflied/Jackpot/Formalities!!
Best put down : To Hodges: "Close the door.. from the other side" :lol: :lol:
Best angry moment : the end scene of 'Homebodies'
Most satisfied moment: When his team was all back together in 'Bodies In Motion'
Best outfit/episode: The tux in 'Formalities'
Best line: "I'm not a pervert" 'Bodies In Motion' :lol:

I'll have to think for some more!!

This is fun :lol:.. and I'm patting my self on the back..big WHOOPEE :eek:.. I just changed my icon and I've got 5031 posts
congrat.gif
and I'm a judge, so watch out.. you know what they do
drinks.gif
clinks glass.. hey what happened to our party tonight?

Oh did I mention that me and WP were born in the same hospital, that makes us like blood brothers right??

I watched Big Middle last night...two good things: The Shades, and the scene with Gil getting hit on by the big woman. Funny.

Congrats, desertwind! :D I'm raising my glass of diet Coke to you! :lol: You know we'll behave! We may all be a bunch of WPHS victims to various degrees, but we're all good people here! ;)

Concerning the party, I think it's postponed to next Wednesday, on Billy's birthday! :D :devil:

Well done desertwind :D
i pretty much agree with evrything grissoms_gurl has said lol and how annoyed am i!!!! i will most probably have to miss Billys Birthday Bash all because my aunt is coming to stay AND shes taking MY room :mad:
however i will make sure to pop in on tuesday n spread some birthday cheer :D

GGgirl1 said:
Congrats, desertwind! :D I'm raising my glass of diet Coke to you! :lol: You know we'll behave! We may all be a bunch of WPHS victims to various degrees, but we're all good people here! ;)

Concerning the party, I think it's postponed to next Wednesday, on Billy's birthday! :D :devil:

AHH, thank's sweetie-pie.. I appreciate that.. and guess what I'm drinking diet-Coke :D so we do have more in common then WP.. I'm ready for his party.. "Mr. Hottness" I just re-watched "MIAB" OMG hes was so cute, and back to the Grissom we all love.. good ep. I was so annoyed with the last 4 eps. was ready to watch "GA" (just kidding) I'm so thrilled he's back and the CSI team we all love.. and here'a another one from the poll, "put downs" from Grissom to Greg.. funny :D in 'BURKED" Gris.."Is this going to be a short story, or a novel" and as Greg babbles on and on another one "It's always nice to have a visit with you" from "JUSTICE IS SERVED"

Congrats des!!! That's a good put down^ :lol:
I can't wait til the party next week!! I'm already practising my new dance! *dances away*

grissoms_gurl said:
Congrats des!!! That's a good put down^ :lol:
I can't wait til the party next week!! I'm already practising my new dance! *dances away*

GOOD, me too, I was actually dancing to the "STONES" while cleaning house today.. rock 'n' roll.. and "here come 'da judge" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back