The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Hey
i'm gonna tell you all about how i became a CSI/Grissom fanatic! :D
OK
I decided that i wanted to do forensics at uni (got a place btw whoot! :D ) and my mum said that I would like CSI, and i was all "just because i like the subject, doesn't mean i will like the show" so she made me watch it, and i loved it! For ages i was really confused, like watching season 4 then season 2 and not understanding! (i wish channels like livingtv would start at the beginning and just play straight through *sigh*)(although i don't have to worry anymore, as i have the DVDs! :) )
Anywho where was i...oh yeah, so i was watching it, and i was all like "why do they have that guy as the main guy?" but after like 10 shows i was all "he's quite funny" then it progressed to "God he's hot!". But as i'm 18 i thought it was a little odd that i thought he was hot, so i kept it to myself, secretly playing formalities scenes over and over! Thhhhen i found this site, and realised that i wasn't alone in my madness! :lol: That was like a year ago :) Now i openly go "God that guy is hot" and i'm constantly quoting him, and comparing him,etc. Slightly obsessed :rolleyes:

My fav eps with him for hottness are formalities and jackpot :devil: but i loved the recent cleanshaven look,
the shaving scene will stay in and we will have a smooth Grissom to oggle over on thursday ;)

Welcome aboard, eggbe4! :D You resisted to the impulse of dropping us a line for a whole year? How did you do that? :lol: Glad to see you finally did the good thing and joined us to praise Billy's qualities and hottness! :D

Btw,
I don't want the scene you quoted to be true... :( Please, let Da Beard stay!!!

Beardy beardy beardy beardy. Yummy! Billy's always hot, but the beard just makes me want to eat him alive.
GGgirl1, your banner is making me want to watch that episode. He's so hot when he's sad. I want to cuddle and pet him and protect him from the big, bad, mean world. ^.^;; <psycho> hence, my location. The basement's almost done, by the way...

Welcome egg!! You're definitely in the right place for Billy madness!! :lol: We're raving mad over here though.. be careful, or you'll end up like us! :lol:

Crysthala said:
Beardy beardy beardy beardy. Yummy! Billy's always hot, but the beard just makes me want to eat him alive.
GGgirl1, your banner is making me want to watch that episode. He's so hot when he's sad. I want to cuddle and pet him and protect him from the big, bad, mean world. ^.^;; <psycho>...
Crysthala, I’ll help you protect him, cuddle him, hug him and... :devil: :eek: :devil:

Grissoms_gurl, why do you say we’re raving mad? We’re just, ahem, overly enthusiastic about Mr Hottness! :D

Yes indeed, we all need serious counseling:eek: and I think I like him, no matter what!! he's just so beaituful/handsome, regardless, except the "grey" look, makes him look ages older than hs is.. :( but I'll take him any-old-way :p but, on the beard. his real-life wife , according to him.. liked it "off" and he did have it off before that 'sabbatical" so if that supposed scene, in the upcoming ep. is accurate, he'll be back to beardless!!

GGgirl1 said:
Grissoms_gurl, why do you say we’re raving mad? We’re just, ahem, overly enthusiastic about Mr Hottness! :D
:lol: You know as well as I do that we're complete lunatics here :lol: Very, very, very cool lunatics though! :D

thanks so much everybody for the birthday wishes! i was away for a couple of days and couldn't get to any computers. thanks again, you guys rule :)

hey welcome eggbe4
we are all nuts around here for Grissom and Billy

and NO SHAVING leave the beard, just trim it up some :D

Hello my fellow Grissom nuts! hehe :D How did your weekend go? Mine went well. I just saw the promo for next Thursday's epi. Woo-Hoo!

SHAVING scene?? SHAVING scene?? no no no. Can't be true. He can't just shave it off! He just grew it back, damnit! AHAH that was a joke right? AHEM I swear. He can't shave it off! Pleeeaaaase Billy Billy, Pleeeaaaase!

BAH! All of you people and spoilers!! I don't read spoilers so I get ansy just looking at them :lol: and welcome back Adzix!!

I forgot Congratulations desertwind here's a glass of wine to you :)

and Spike is showing 'HIGH BODY COUNT' week on CSI so there will be lots of good Grissom episodes... Including Jackpot!!!!

hhunter said:
I forgot Congratulations desertwind here's a glass of wine to you :)

and Spike is showing 'HIGH BODY COUNT' week on CSI so there will be lots of good Grissom episodes... Including Jackpot!!!!

Thank's hhunter sweet. and thoughtful ;).. I watched some SPIKE last night.. before "WAT" nice to see their having some newer ones!! and lets not forget his B-day on the 21st.. are you in?

I'm in for the party, and I prepared a little surprise for all of you! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back