The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

LOL Griss Da Pimp :lol:

Oh, yeah. A suit. I want him to go to court. Love it when he has to testify (PARTY TIME :D)

Happy Birthday, Adz, mi owd chuck! Cake for everyone! :lol:

I don't like the brown jacket. Sorry. It's a bit of an old mans jacket - and he isn't an old man!

I just love Grissom in three things -

1. The overalls, with a couple of buttons undone at the top - The possibilities of the mind are endless!

2. The jeans and cap combo - a la Jackpot

3. The court suit. I should include the tux here as it is formal wear, but I don't think he'd wear it for court! :lol:

Aren't we due more tux action? Not sure if he will have the same effect clean shaven though... It's the beard that makes it hot!

GO TEAM BIFACIAL!!

Happy Birthday Adzix!! *grabs cake*

I agree chuck, the coveralls, jeans & cap, court suit.. they're wonderful items!! but the brown jacket still rocks!

Happy birthday, Adzix! :D

As for what he wears, I don't really care... He looks good in anything! I know it won't happen, but I'd like to see him in a blue shirt (NOT à la Way to Go!) and bermudas... ROAR!!! :devil:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADZIX !!! whoo hooo

**passes out M&M's and chocolate cake**

do you think Grissom likes chocolate cake?

Happy B-Day Adzix

Grissom in Ch-Ch Changes . . . "Actually I'm not interested in your ass." Ohh that was great and got a big grin out of Nick

happybirthdaysmiley.gif
Adzix may your day be filled with joy and happiness
10cakecp.gif

I like the jacket...he just goes good with leather lol

Tuxes and suits are my faves too. Oh and jeans...the Jackpot look. And of course his birthday suit *giggle* or at least a nice bathrobe. *sigh*

Happy bday Adzix!

mrb105 said:
Happy B-Day Adzix

Grissom in Ch-Ch Changes . . . "Actually I'm not interested in your ass." Ohh that was great and got a big grin out of Nick

I watched that and Formalities this afternoon. Well, what is a girl meant to do marking 35 Pride and Prejudice essays?!

Over on thr GSR thread, they have just had some awards. Best scene, best WTF etc. So why don't we have some on here? Instead of the Oscars, we could have The Billy's! We could nominate in different categories - Best Smirk, Best Outfit etc, then vote! What do you guys reckon?

Let's do it up, I feel weird being the only dude that constantly talks about Gris but hey what are u gonna do

cool mrb105 that you are a dude :lol:
and I'm all for the awards

what shall the categories be..

best smile/smirk
best dressed
worst dressed :eek: :rolleyes:
stuff like that?

hhunter said:
... and I'm all for the awards

what shall the categories be..

best smile/smirk
best dressed
worst dressed :eek: :rolleyes:
stuff like that?
Yeah! :D

I could also suggest:
best one liner
best Hodges put down :lol:
best headgear
best half-profile :devil:, since we already have a best profile...

BEST GRISSOM MOMENTS.. write down all your favorite's in all categories ;) as many as you like, but your #1 first ;)and on the "romantic episode, I meant fav. romantic moment :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back