The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

^^ two days for me ;)

Wow Adz! Your wisdom and talent gave me the impression that you were older than 19!! That's very cool though!! Go Billy Team Nineteen!!!!
lol, thanks grissoms_gurl! i love the fact that people of every age like this guy, and i'm not the only one more than 30 years younger than him, lol.

so, it sounds like we are going to have quite the party for Mr. Petersens birthday

how else are we going to celebrate

oohhh here is a good [loaded] question...

what is the ULTIMATE Grissom episode?
what makes you drool, get hot and bothered (keep it PG) and what episode shows off his personality the best?

I guess you can pick two

I'm asking so we can all decide to watch the episode together and comment... does that work?

I guess I'll start..

1. A Bullet Runs Through It heres why
Grissom has contempt for cops until he had to figure out how one got shot in the line of duty and by a fellow cop no less, he was very composed and was typical Grissom for most of the episode
he didn't turn his back on Brass when the rest of the force did
and he addressed the community in his usual scientific straightforward method
this signifies that even though Grissom didn't like cops he did his job to clear one cop and find the true shooter of another

2. Tie
Jackpot/Grave Danger

Jackpot
he is out of his comfort zone and compromises with what is available and what the town's people are trying to do to him by stealing his kit etc...
he didn't cave to them, he got all the evidence needed to solve the crime and did it in JEANS and a baseball cap
WWWHHHOOOO

Grave Danger
he didn't cave here either, Cath was the one who went out side the lab to get the money for Nicky he just didnt' want to know about it
Grissom didn't let his emotions get the best of him while trying to find Nicky and save him and Grissom didn't want to play by the kidnappers rules but conceded when he knew that the kidnapper was serious about killing Nicky

anyway those are my two

This is a toughie :( I liked almost every ep. in S/4 of course "JACKPOT' and I loved "SUCKERS" he was riveting, and trying to find out about the Asian fake art, and he even sang a bit, much too Nick and Sara's shocked look's :D "GRAVE DANGER" was great, (my fav.) but it was Nick's show, and that was fine.. they all shinned under Tarantino's direction ;) and I'd have to go through all my titles, and see which one in every season, was the best with him!!! good question hhunter ;)

Episodes that make me drool and get me all hot and bothered? Hehe Eeeeaaasy! :D

1) Jackpot.
Vest + t-shirt + jeans + cap = MAJOR DROOLING
Grissom centered epi (what more asking for?)
Alone in the woods -now all I wish was that they would have make it rain a little -I mean COME ON! Wet t-shirt contest LOL He'd be a winner :p

2) Butterflied
This epi is one of the best ever (with Committed IMO)
Explores his relationship with Sara. He's forced to face the fact that he has feelings for her.
Oh and yeah OF COURSE Da Peanut Butter scene :lol: Sucking his finger like that :eek: that was really too much. My ticker almost stopped.

Besides, both epis have great cinematography and great music

Grissom in the wilderness :lol:
Grissom tormented :cool:

It just doesn't get any better than this.

Wow... drool episodes.. I can't choose just 2! let's see:

1. Jackpot/Homebodies
JEANS & BACKWARDS CAP!!!
Alot of Grissom in that epi!!

Homebodies - the end scene made me tear up!

2. Grave Danger/Butterflied:
GD - Grissom was there for his team, and never lost hope. Nick is like his son, and he did everything he could to save him!
B - So much Grissom.. so much tormented Grissom! We got to sort of dive into his state of mind... and see where his feelings were.
PEANUT BUTTER & FINGER - not a bad bonus!! :lol:

Looks like we all have the same general favorites :lol:

Grissom in Big Middle is pretty funny I think too. My one friend who I make watch CSI with me HATES Grissom too. It's so annoying. I mean how can anybody hate Gilbert Grissom, he's such a baller.

Ohh and since we are talking about turning 20, I will be on July 30th of this year.

GrissomFREAK said:
Episodes that make me drool and get me all hot and bothered? Hehe Eeeeaaasy! :D

1) Jackpot.
Vest + t-shirt + jeans + cap = MAJOR DROOLING
Grissom centered epi (what more asking for?)
Alone in the woods -now all I wish was that they would have make it rain a little -I mean COME ON! Wet t-shirt contest LOL He'd be a winner :p
Jackpot's my first choice too! So much hottness in one place should be forbidden... :devil: Fortunately for us, it isn't! :lol:

As for number two, it's a tie: Invisible Evidence/Secrets and Flies.

In Invisible Evidence, my favourite scene is when he's examining the evidence with Warrick, who's always checking the ticking clock. When Warrick tells him, "Not even you can stop time", he only looks at him. That look tells Warrick that yes, he did! Priceless! :D

As for Secrets and Flies, he's butting heads with the cocky Mark Thayer, and those two only have contempt for each other. Grissom solves the mystery of the dead blowflies, which Thayer never thought he could do. One word: Malathion. He's so confident when he takes the stand, "I certainly do!", and when he quotes Oscar Wilde to the under-sheriff, "Ambition is the last refuge of failure". I wonder what that says about his opinion of Ecklie... :lol: You go, Gil!!! :D

Oooh! Now this is a good topic! I was talking about this last night!

Now, obviously, Jackpot and Formalities do certain things for the ladies, but I think a lot of you may go with them, so I'm going a little differently.

You may have noticed ;) I like cheeky, smiley, quirky, naughty, playful Grissom. That is a huge turn on for me. So, when he makes me laugh, I find that HAWT! Therefore, I will go with -

Night At The Movies from series three, I think. The relationship with Cath, his obsession with film directors and conversation with Doc Robbins, his smugness when he realises he can find trace on the gloves, his face when the dancer took her costume off in front of him, unblocking a toilet (I like a practical man!) and the scene at the end when he says he prefers silent movies to noir! That cheeky little smile when Cath looks at him. Excellent. So cute. *sigh*

My other top Grissom episode is Fur And Loathing In Las Vegas from series 5. That just maks me giggle and again, it's the relationship and banter with Cath that makes it. 'Th breadth of your social experience never fails to impress me...' :lol: And the look in his eyes and on his face when the suspect starts talking of 'yiffing' and 'scritching.' 'I need you to stop yiffing... or scritching... or whatever... and take your helmets off.' Priceless.

Those are very good, hot episodes for me. Humour and a cheeky face do it for me everytime! :D :devil:

Getting his bum slapped in Big Middle and the scene in the adult nappy shop in King Baby were also up there for me, but I went with whole eps rather than just favourite scenes. That's a whole other topic! ;)

Not that it is a big deal, but Fur and Loathing was from Season 4. :D

I love Grissom in swap meet when he finds the vibrators in the dishwasher. That was priceless

I liked early Grissom. He was playful. BLESS HIM! Love him in Fur & Lothing & Jackpot. One of my fave bits in Jackpot is where he takes the pic of the police guys and says 'one for my personal collection' LOL!

I love Gris when he's interacting with Cath or Brass the most. Cath because they are my ship and Brass cuz they bounce off each other. :)

:eek: How could I forget Fur & Loathing??? *slaps hand* That is one of the best episodes! So, it's a tie at number one with Jackpot for me... I love it when he's sniffing the disguises with Catherine, talking to her about mating rituals! He can say the most hilarious things with a straight face. Very playful in this episode! :D

And who can forget the wink when Cath says "You're back!" in Assume Nothing? Sooo hottt! :devil: In fact, I love most of the season four episodes.

ooohhh so many good choices :)

see I started something didn't I? ;)

and I have to say it was really hard to choose just two
makes you think on how much we like our Grissom :)

"Happy Valentine's Day BPNs!" :D

Hmmm...what is the ultimate Grissom episode?

Jackpot: For me that's a no brainer. You really think any other ep could top that?  Do you?? I don't think so. :D
It's just all Gil Grissom or Billy if you like.   I loved the way he improvised after his kit was stolen. :lol:
The Man doesn't like to be known, so he gives the town people the impression that he's married.   Which was so frickin' cute... "Hello dear!"
luvlove.gif

Grissom simply followed the evidence while the sheriff just sat back as though he didn't care or just gave up.   Not our Gil.  He solved the case with a little help and in the end, his kit was returned. :)
Of course I didn't forget the sexy jeans, ballcap, t-shirt.....yummy!!!
bigsmile3.gif

I'll post my second choice later. :D

-----------------
TooHott.jpg

grissoms_gurl said:
..I love Grissom in every episode!! *hehe*

That's a cop out, chuck! Come on, SPILL!! :lol:

He can say the most hilarious things with a straight face. Very playful in this episode!

Know what you mean - like in Turn Of The Screw, as he discusses the 'stimulatory effect' of riding roller coasters with Sara and Greg. Hilarious. He just has that cheekiness! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back