The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Mmmm! Beer and cheeseburgers! Yum! Isn't he veggie though? Didn't I read that somewhere? We will need veggie food... not soya though... Urgh and Ewww!

I heard JORJA got him on a veggie diet :eek: :rolleyes:

Don't know if that's true or not, the GSR shippers might know

Ooh! I love cheeseburgers and M&Ms!! What a great party this will be!! Don't worry - I'm still on cake duty!

hhunter said:
I heard JORJA got him on a veggie diet :eek: :rolleyes:

Don't know if that's true or not, the GSR shippers might know

Actually it was posted her.. in our news here, a while back I'm sure Destiny would know where ;) and it was Jorja that "suggested it" that would be a hard thing to change to, when he's married to a Italian girl.. but he is definately trimmer..so who knows, when I run into him, I'll ask him :lol:and I don't know how many of you got to read this, I know grissoms_gurl did so I'll post it again.. fascinating insight on him, and what he's up to..and wants to do in his future!! is from Sept. 2006, but that's not too long ago ;)

From The Chicago Tribune

ARTICLE

hhunter - can we go off uk drinking laws cuz I aint 21 yet?! lol, or maybe I could just be sneeky!!

What kinda cake we having? *begs for chocolate*

OOOO MnMs, actually addicted to the chocie ones, the peanut ones suck monkey poo. MnMs have like 5/6 E numbers in um, ouch! Well, maybe after all this partying we should have a collective gym day. Billy in gym clothes...slobber. Work it Billy, WORK IT!! ;)

:lol: I know I'm not old, but sometimes ams I just can't understand what you're saying :lol:

as for cake.. I was thinking chocolate as well!!!

..and the drinking.. I'm 19!!! (and I live in Canada!!!) :D

LOL, GG, you don't understand how much I get that. I've got an American friend from an X Files forum and she never 'gets me' And to think, i'm planning on moving to the US in a couple of years. :confused:

My late new years resolution. To be more clear in my speech on these things. :)

Yes, I mentioned pigs in blankets! :D So there'll be some for you, ams! Anyone else? I need to know in advance how many will be necessary for the party. I don't want to be stuck with a whole bunch of them and have to eat them by myself!

omg, grissoms_gurl and ams, you're both 19? LOL, me too!

The Billy Team Nineteen! wooo

Wow Adz! Your wisdom and talent gave me the impression that you were older than 19!! That's very cool though!! Go Billy Team Nineteen!!!!:lol:

I heard BP was actually at the Super Bowl. :D

Being a huge Bears fan I'm definitely not surprised he went.
After all it was the Super Bowl.

Speaking of Super Bowl, mine is this Sunday. Wooohooo!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Daytona 500!!
banana.gif
banana.gif
banana.gif

Hmmm do ya think BP likes Nascar? :)

Gooooooooo Jr!!!!!!!
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif
Cheering.gif

---------------
Eightcar.jpg

Really, I heard from another fan-site he had a Super Bowl at his home in Hancock Park. (L.A.) he's filming in L.A!!!!! maybe we'll hear where he really was, on the "news" here ;)

GO BILLY TEAM NINETEEN!! When are you guys 20? Me in September.

I tried to watch American football on tv the other day I just don't understand it! Starting and stopping all the time :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back