The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

It's absolutely bonkers on this thread! I laugh until I hurt reading these posts! :lol:

I wonder what other fans on their respective threads, Jorja, George, Marg et al, think when they see the madness that goes on here! :D

I love it. Definitely the best thread on this forum!

^:lol: I have to agree britfan!! We're all a bunch of lunatics!! :lol: It feels great though!
I also wonder what the 'anonymous' people think when they read this thread :lol:

I definitely love this thread and all you ladies!!

I think throwing a Billy party where I stop up until stupid O clock would freak out most anonymous users! Saves them right for being anonymous!

Come on folks... you know who you are, delurk and join the madness! :lol:

I think the Billman drinks Scotch *shivers, scotch is ming* so I say we get him drunk?! Mwahahaha. I wanna see Billy dance like a lunatic. DANCE BILLY DAAAAANCE! Can you imagine him shakin his tush on a table till it breaks?! (when it breaks would be when I got up to join him mwahaha) We might just land on top of each other in a pile of drunkenness, what a shame that'd be. :devil:

Yes, we are lunatics, but thats half the fun yes yes?!

HIS BIRTHDAY IS A WEDNESDAY? NOOOOOOO, I work Wednesday nights until 10pm. I'll just have to have a dance around the medical records vault at work for him. Sniff, i'm gutternated. :( moop.

You know, I thought I didn't speak English, then I read your posts, ams! :lol: I speak the Queens!

What a great idea. Get him tipsy and all of us jump him and break his pole dancing table! What man could resist our combined wily, drunken charms?!

Love ya too, grissoms gurl!! Right back at ya!

britfan said:
It's absolutely bonkers on this thread! I laugh until I hurt reading these posts! :lol:

I wonder what other fans on their respective threads, Jorja, George, Marg et al, think when they see the madness that goes on here! :D

I love it. Definitely the best thread on this forum!

EXCATLY.. after real life stress. it's so awesome to come on here, and and dish silly nonsense with all of you!!!about this DELICIOUS human being :p we're all so in tune.. yeah, I wonder too if the other "character topics" are as fun as we are :lol: HIP-HIP HOORAY and "all that jazz" for us!!!

cheer.gif
drinks.gif

Awwww we're all expressing our admiration for one another! How sweet! ..did that just ruin the moment? :lol:

It's true, Adzix, this thread is a stress reliever! We can all truly be ourselves and all talk nonsense and have loads of fun!

you guys are the lunatics, I'm just an adoring fan :rolleyes: :p

he he he MWWWAAAAHHHH ( ok, I know I have been here a while because I have picked up Hanksters evil laugh :lol: ) :devil:

so what better way to celebrate Billy's birthday than with the rest of the Billy Fan girls

and yes everyone else out there you are welcome to join too
:)

Okay, I haven't been here in two days and what do I find? We're having another party? I'm in!!! :D A party with all my fellow lunatics here is the best thing ever! :D Well, apart from having Billy all to myself, that is... :devil:

And I'll make Pigs in a Blanket one more time. Are you glad, britfan? I remembered the name! :lol: And if you're a good DYB, I'll let you have some... ;)

21st Feb - Aka the day god was born LOL!

Britfan - I always get told that LOL. I can't speak proper English lol. I usually get that from Americans so cheers, you broke the mold LOL.

Oh gawd, did someone mention pigs in blankets, they are a godly treat for a godly man and his godly fans! (my, i'm using rather religious speech today lol)

Pigs in blankets are good. But I preferred them when they were described as weiners! :lol: I just want cake... I LURVE de cake!!

So Billy likes cheesburgers and beer huh?
Well maybe I wrangle some beer perhaps, only for those of drinking age :p

and M&M's I love M&M's so I'll bring those to pass out too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back