The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

^YAYYY! No more Rehab!! The new beard looks reeally soft :lol: Perhaps, with time, the beard will be trimmed :D

Awesome! I will have to remember that :lol:

Besides... I have a mission to make my boyfriend LOVE Billy <3

I thought Grissom had gone to Walden to study insects, not to grow a beard!! No wonder Sara was so gutted! :lol: Could he not have done that in Vegas?! Did he want a bushy beard to carry his little friends around while he researched them? Just a thought! ;)

The GSR site had the scene up and I just watched it (30 mins to download on dial up!) Can I say that just when you think he can't get any more lovely, he comes out with the most romantic sonnet Shakespeare ever wrote... *le sigh*

Have you all seen the sonnet in question? 47? Let me know and I'll post a link here. Just imagine a letter to you with this sonnet in it...

Sod it, it's such a beautiful piece of language, I'll post it anyway. This is where being an English teacher comes in very handy! :p

http://www.nosweatshakespeare.com/shakespeare's_sonnet47.htm

Just drool along...

I agree Chuck! That was soo romantic! and sweet! and lovely! *sigh* The music was perfect for that scene.. and his face after he had written the letter.. perfect! *sigh* I wish someone would write me a letter with a Shakespeare sonnet in it... :lol:

I like you, grissoms gurl, but not that much! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lets remember you can still get the point across not using alot of letters anything over four letters or punctuations is overboard and subject to editing to shortening, as it can stretch the screen.

Exaple Incorrect:
Hotttttttt!!!!!!!!

Example Correct:
Hotttt!!!!!

Also remember that you can say alot with the cap lock off using caps occassionally is one thing alot in one post is total eye pain for alot of people. ;)

Sorry destiny, I'm confused! How did I over punctuate in the previous post?

Its not directed at any one person but rather a reminder for anyone and everyone. We do this occassionally come in and serve reminders for one thing or another, keeps you all on your toes. ;)

britfan said:
I thought Grissom had gone to Walden to study insects, not to grow a beard!! No wonder Sara was so gutted! :lol: Could he not have done that in Vegas?! Did he want a bushy beard to carry his little friends around while he researched them? Just a thought! ;)

The GSR site had the scene up and I just watched it (30 mins to download on dial up!) Can I say that just when you think he can't get any more lovely, he comes out with the most romantic sonnet Shakespeare ever wrote... *le sigh*

Have you all seen the sonnet in question? 47? Let me know and I'll post a link here. Just imagine a letter to you with this sonnet in it...

Sod it, it's such a beautiful piece of language, I'll post it anyway. This is where being an English teacher comes in very handy! :p

http://www.nosweatshakespeare.com/shakespeare's_sonnet47.htm

Just drool along...

Thank's so much for posting this.. beyond romantic, so deep, and so touching, he's got alot of panache, and is so elegant in his thinking, what would please her, Awesome.. it's beautiful, touched my soul!!! now we know his true heart!!!
LoveHearts.gif

Destiny said:
Its not directed at any one person but rather a reminder for anyone and everyone. We do this occassionally come in and serve reminders for one thing or another, keeps you all on your toes. ;)

I'm always on my toes on this thread... so I can run off for a drool cloth or something! ;)

Thanks for explaining, chuck.

Thank's so much for posting this.. beyond romantic, so deep, and so touching, he's got alot of panache, and is so elegant in his thinking, what would please her, Awesome.. it's beautiful, touched my soul!!! now we know his true heart!!!

For fear of making GGgirl throw up all over her computer screen, ;-) I think he wants to say this to Sara, but can't verbalise it. He writes it then realises he doesn't want to do that, he wants to say it to her face.

I'd prefer him to say it to my face though! :lol: :devil: Just the idea of the heart remembering what the eye no longer can see is just so delightful. Yum!

britfan

I agree I said that in the episode thread about him writing his feelings down so he knows what they are then he'll say them to Sara's face (who wouldn't want a romantic letter from Grissom?)

and yes, I am with her on the ship thing, but, I don't want GGgirl to vomit either :rolleyes:

britfan said:
I like you, grissoms gurl, but not that much! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wow Chuck.. I thought you of all people would be the first to volunteer :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't want GGgirl to vomit either, but here's an extra drool cloth.. just in case!

I wouldn't want GGgirl to vomit either, but here's an extra drool cloth.. just in case!

You'll need more than one of your lovely drool cloths, chuck, you'll need a full on hosepipe! :lol:

Scratch that then! No drool cloths... here's a bucket! (it has 'I heart Billy' on the side, of course!) :lol:

You totally, utterly and completely crease me up into double tucks of laughter! You da man! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back