The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" Page 9

I'm not a fan of Clint.. but Hugh is not bad
But Billy beats 'em both outta the water!!! ;)

and WP, the hat? Ah, it's one of Grissoms's quirky things.. it kinda makes him Grissom. Plus I get a good chuckle when he wears it :lol:

grissoms_gurl said:
the hat? Ah, it's one of Grissoms's quirky things.. it kinda makes him Grissom. Plus I get a good chuckle when he wears it :lol:
:lol: :lol: Yeah, me too.

Little things he does that make him who he is ... like the branch he sent to Sara, without even a single word. That's just who he is.

So how would you feel if he changed his hat?

Or does it matter? :D

Hmmmm if I really, really had to choose, I'd stick with the ballcap.
Whenever he's wearing the ballcap, I tend to think of BP and not Grissom. :D
Does anyone feel the same way?

------------------
sofia.jpg

GrissomFREAK said:
You don't get old, you get better and sexier with time -at least I'm pretty sure it's true for these three guys :cool: Give me blue or green eyes and beard or stubble ANYTIME!
Hmmm, do I see a pattern here? ;)

I'd kill to be able to watch either TLADILA or Manhunter on the big screen.
TLaDiLA on the big screen... the reason for my 20-year obsession. I bet if a theatre would show 3 of Billy's best films they could fill the seats. Hey, I'd sit there for 6 hours. :rolleyes:

LOL...Certain parts of TLaDiLA would require coating everything in plastic and having numerous towels and drool buckets on hand :devil: 'Course Billy has that effect in general...

WPRMW I as well, have tried to watch "House" and was bored.. a friend told me he was also in The mouse pic. "Stuart Little" with Genna Davie , I saw that, and have no memory of him, so he just doesn't get it for me, and I hope down the line that WP, does big screen movies, that face on a hugh screen, MMMMM, very appealing, hopefully he will eventually go back to movies!! ~~~dies~~~meanwhile back at the "lab" thank gawd, he's returning next week, this has been a long grueling 3 week's, I realize he wasn't around in a couple of other eps, the thing is he was around, just not in them!!! this just seemed to strange, and much as I love the rest of the team, he's the glue, that holds this fantastic team together too many shenanigans going on while he's been gone . can't wait!!!

Well, of course, I can have Billy on the big screen board all day! :lol:

I had to take the beautiful pic des posted a couple of days ago off my board. He freaked the kids out! They felt his eyes burning into them... I loved them burning into me! Kept zoning out and falling into them! But then again, those big blue eyes, in this case - beard, all dark and yummy, radiating from his chin and cheeks, soft lips... aaarrrggggghhhhh! Y8's are so cruel to me!! :lol: :lol:

Big Screen Billy is an absolute must!

And, while I'm here, thanks for reading the fic and leaving messages! Glad it made you laugh!

I agree des..too many shenanigans (is reminded of super troopers:lol:) going on while the boss is away.
*sigh* It's been long and grueling, but we've all managed to survive the weeks without him.. and HE'S BACK!! YAY Major partying next week :lol:
YAY! I can finally put a happy Grissom banner as my sig!! *dances around*

I'm so glad that they're bringing Grissom back!!! I wasn't sure how much longer I could watche Keppler act like a punk!

grissoms_gurl said:
I agree des..too many shenanigans (is reminded of super troopers:lol:) going on while the boss is away.
*sigh* It's been long and grueling, but we've all managed to survive the weeks without him.. and HE'S BACK!! YAY Major partying next week :lol:
YAY! I can finally put a happy Grissom banner as my sig!! *dances around*

YEAH, he's back..major party is right :D.. he looked kinda of "rugged" on his lousy sabbatical, and it was cute in the up-coming ep. where he said "I've missed Las Vegas" and we've missed you :p (loved the letter} so poetic, Shakspheres sonnet 47, Mr romantic!! wished he'd write me that letter!

Triumphant return *phew*

I wanted to give me hand some time to heal before I came back and tried to type *LOL*

And... I know this is a bit OT... but I'm going to the UK in april and I plan on turning the boyfriend into a CSI fan before I leave XD

The UK welcomes all Billy fans with open arms! Put it on your visa application!! :lol: Straight in, no problems!

I going to squeeee again
and if you all know........... I don't squee

The beard is back, I'm happy and if it unkempt well I can live with it.... sort-of

I'll have to see what he really looks like in the upcoming episode

PS- I even changed my icon back from Vartann and most of you know how much I like him too :rolleyes: :D

Yeeeaaahhhh!

hhunter said:
The beard is back, I'm happy and if it unkempt well I can live with it....
I can sleep with it -can I -I wish :D

You won't squee, so I'll squee for you, if that's OK with you hhunter

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :lol:

The good news is, now that The Beard is back, our rehab days are over, girls!! :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back